Hi all just started lipotrim

Maggie3105

Hello everyone
Just needed this site to support me...I had my first shake on Friday and was gutted as didn't made the other one and all weekend was stuffing myself :(
Tomorrow it's the day and thanks to you guys I know I can do it now...u rock in here and I hope I'll find someone who I can share my ups and downs with lipotrim
Take care all and well done !!!!!
I'm so proud of all of u!!!

Don't worry about your slip up, as you say tomorrow is another day. You will get back on track and remember that everyone is here to support each other and share their stories of their weight loss journeys. Welcome to the forum and good luck x

Hi lynne
Thank you do much for your post....it does really help to read all the post on here...I'm so glad I found this site

Hi Maggie, welcome! Don't beat yourself up over your down-days, we all have days when we find it tough - the important thing is that you're not letting this stop you from trying again to succeed, which is great! Best of luck, we're here to support you :)

Hi Cuqsuita
Thank you I was so looking forward to start this diet and I still am
Two kids and hubby to cook for is hard...the weekends will be the challenge for me.
I hope after 5days being home alone kids at school hubby at work I'll be doing just fine
:)

Hi Maggie, Don't beat yourself up about your slip up cos we all have crap days. Good luck with tomorrow and keeping it 100%. Best of luck.

HI Maggie, you will be fine cooking for your family after the first week or so hun dont worry and keep strong :)

Maggie, you can do it! I am in the same boat, 4 kiddies to cook for, make 2 pack lunches, the twins are only in nursery half day, so make them hot dinners, then tea... And everything suddenly smells so much better than I remember it!
Then I recall WHY I am doing this diet. I want to be around for them!
My mom just passed away last month, suddenly, due to a heart attack/stroke. (Her death is not weight related, but mine very well could be). Time for me to reassess, and here I am!
Am here if you need me, you can moan at me all you like. I can take it! Here to help however I can!

And just remember, you CAN do this, Friday was just a blip! :D

Hi
Ovolass
I'm so sorry to hear about your mum :(
Thank you for your post
Started fresh yesterday...cooked diner then went to bed and ask hubby to finish it...u should see him :D
Woke up took kids to school and just made myself a shake
I don't think I ever been so hungry in my life
It's all good when I'm home alone.
Think I'll do some house work and will have a little sleep as that helps me a lot
Xxxx

How are you getting on today, Maggie? I am sleeping a lot more now. Partially because I feel emotionally down, but also because it keeps me from noticing how hungry I feel!
Need to do some housework today, but feel so cold all the time, just want to curl up under a blanket! ;)

So far so good...doing house work then I'm off to bed
I'm angry for no reason I'm in my own no one to make me feel that way...wired
:)

I get like that, too! My mom could always tell what mood I was in just by the way I answered the phone! Haa haa. I am miserable today. Had planned on a long walk after dropping the twins at nursery this afternoon, but think I might just come back and sleep. Am moody!
My DH moaned about having to take the two boy to school this morning, makes me even more frustrated with my life!
A nap might be just what we need! :D

Back