Hi All...Let me introduce myself! :)

I'm so sorry I've been awol my net is down I lost 2lbs on Tue that I'm very happy with. Been really busy also so not managed to fit zumba in but back on track today. Glad u got your avi up :) and if I looked like you I'd be over the moon I think you look fine in those pics x

Chazhavnfun said:
I'm so sorry I've been awol my net is down I lost 2lbs on Tue that I'm very happy with. Been really busy also so not managed to fit zumba in but back on track today. Glad u got your avi up :) and if I looked like you I'd be over the moon I think you look fine in those pics x

That's cool hun, I HATE when I net is down! U lost the same as me :)
Different people have different ideas of "body perfect" within 7mths of havin my son I was a size 8!!!!! He is now 7yrs and I am a size 12-14! Plus where I am only 5'2" I feel it shows more! I am 10st10lbs at the mo which is classed as"pre-obese" apparently. I just need to lose those 2st and tone up! Have not exercised in a few days. Being back at college has thrown me off!

What's on the menu 2day? Xx

Well I think you look fab hun. I had 30g of cheerios and a plum for breakfast. 2 boiled eggs and fruit for lunch. I also had a packet of deritos after swimming 4 points ¦\ not sure for tea but I have college tonight so prob chicken salad or something. How about you ?

Hey Lucy :)
Good luck with your journey! You can do it :)

Chazhavnfun said:
Well I think you look fab hun. I had 30g of cheerios and a plum for breakfast. 2 boiled eggs and fruit for lunch. I also had a packet of deritos after swimming 4 points ¦\ not sure for tea but I have college tonight so prob chicken salad or something. How about you ?

Cheers babe! I missed breakfast. Not on purpose but because I spent so long trying to decide on what to eat LOL!
I had proper cupboard food 2day! Lol. I hav had...

Lunch:
Mug shot pasta thingy
1 slice of WW brown bread 1pt
Butter on bread 1pt

Dinner:
Chicken pasta in garlic sauce (from a packet tut) 10pts
Hot dogs (no bun) 4pts
Veg 0pts

I have college this eve as well!!! Hence the early dinner! What are you studying hun?
I got carried away with pic put a fair few on my profile lol! Xxx

AmandaOc2012 said:
Hey Lucy :)
Good luck with your journey! You can do it :)

Thanks huni! I hope so! Are you on weight watchers 2? X

Mug shot thingy is 6pts btw! Lol x

I've never had them , might try it. I'm doing beauty therapy its a 2 yr course I do exams in Jan then that's me finished :)

Oooo well done! :)
I have a friend who is just finishing hers! I still have a few years left looool! Xx

What you studying?
Well after swimming 2days on the trot ive gotten the cold:( feel rubbish. Going to drink my water and try flush it out before my bronchitis starts appearing. I have 0 energy when I have the cold but I'm going to force myself to move. My sister is coming for her tan and eyebrow tweeze today. It's her man's 30th tomorrow but I'm not drinking and I'm going to try stay away from the buffet. I hate eating then pointing. If I don't know the points I don't eat it. I'll fill up on salad before I go.
I'll prob come home early and take advantage of having no kids for the night and just chill and have uninterupted sleeeeep :)

I am studying Accounting!

Aww huni hope ur feeling better ASAP! What you been upto?
Ooo sounds good! Have fun! :)
Sleep is good! I LOVE the weekends for the lay ins! How's ur day been?

Xx

I've not done anything today its not nice weather here so stayed in. I'm into my weeklies tonight but still got 24 left so still on track. I also did 30mins on the excersice bike. How are you finding it? It must be difficult not having been to a meeting. If you have any questions just ask hun. X

Cheers huni! Where abouts r u located? I've considered getting an exercise bike!

Today I have not counted so will need to do it soon! My dinner (which I am eating now) is no more then 3pts! I had a sausage baguette today! Had half for breakfast and half for lunch, a bag of wotsits and 1 really small slice of oven cooked pizza. Would you be able to help me point the baguette please? It had 3 normal sausages, little bit of butter, salad n blob of ketchup! (random but nice) the baguette was a whole grain 1. It was around 10" long if that helps lol!!

I'm doing ok without the meetings so far! Got the app that helps me point!

Do u point stock? So for example I got some boiling water and put a chicken oxo in it to make my soup. I guessed a point probs, plus 1point for the tomato purée and got dogs 4pts! That's 6pts for my very filling soup! Mmm

Are you using a ww calculator to point things? Was the baguette wrapped with info of nutrition in it?

Also digital kitchen scales are a must so you can weigh things like butter as its 2pp for 10g but it depends on what sausages it was.

Brought it in a bakery! Lol!! Using an app! Xx

Its kind of hard to point for something like that is guess big to be on the safe side id prob say 17 for your baguette. And stock is points but the info.should be on the box.

Welcome to the forum it's a great place to be!!

Good luck im sure you'll do really well :)

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Welcome to the forum it's a great place to be!!

Good luck im sure you'll do really well :)

Ruth
X

Thanks huni :) the people here are wonderful. :)

Feeling quite good today! Had a couple of drinks yday and didn't go bed! Ended up having a 3hr nap at like 10:30/11am! Had eaten a cafe breakfast at 8am but other then that my food has been homemade veg soup
Exercised yesterday for the 1st time in around a week and did the same today!

Managed to do
100 Jumping Jacks
100 Crunches
50 Push Ups
50 High Knees
7 Burpees (I hate these!!)
50 Sit Ups
50 Squats
1minute Wall Sit
50 Donkey Kicks (25 ea leg!)
20 Forward Lunges (10 ea leg!)
20 High Bridges and...
30 Side Crunches (15 ea side)

Feeling pretty good just at a hot down to Luke warn shower! (I like to finish my showers off cool after a workout)

Not bad for some1 who had been up for 27hrs n had only had a 3hr nap! Lol. It's now 12:13am and I am wide awake! Maaaaannnn!

How did ur day go girls??? Xxx

Weell ::( the 30th party didnt go to plan. Although I didn't drink a lot I think I might of over did the buffett which I promised not to do. I'm on track today but I have family over from Canada and they brought me back soooo many sweeties its crazy. I need to remember modiration :( well done on all that working out wow that's a lot. Get some sleep woman ;)

Back