Hi All...Let me introduce myself! :)

K I've decided I'm writing down what you did and will be doing those everyday. They look good, was it hard work? You did great. X

U can't be perfect all the time hun! At least u r getting back on track! And u enjoyed urself right? :) Lock the sweeties away! Lol. Ration them :)

I haven't even counted my points 2day. Had a massive home made roast dinner and choc gateau for pudding! Was soooooo delish though mmm! Could eat some right now! I'm in bed though so won't lol! Been reading a thread on here about lemons!?! Supposedly it boosts weight loss? Have u tried it?

I didn't exercise today! And after my roast I am feeling a lil bunged up (Soz TMI!) not feeling as radiant as I have last 2 days! Did my workout yday and day before! It works up some sweat I can tell ya! I can feel my stomach tightening! And noticed a lil "air" as my bf calls it between my upper thighs, it's only slight mind u! I have written a lil daily list! Can't really call it daily as I have not done it today! Now I am in bed I'm kind of regretting it as I have a 10hr shift 2mz and then my bf is popping round so I know I won't be doing the exercises then either :( I am not gettin out of bed now though! wow I have written an essay! Hahaha. Xox

Calculated propoints and I have 1 daily left lol! I don't know exactly how many weeklies I have left as didnt count yday! Or day b4! So going 2 try just use dailies until Wednesday when they reset! :) x

REALLLLLLLLY good! Just found out this evening I have a last minute Job interview tomorrow afternoon! I am soooooooo excited! I may not get it, but I'm so happy they have even considered me! :)

How's u??? Xxx

Wow well done fingers crossed for you and good luck.
I'm good ta 2lbs loss this week so I'm more than happy with that.

Result! Well done huni! I don't think I will be having a loss! :( I am more bloated then ever! Guessing it's the monthly coz I ain't been that bad with food!
What you been up to today? X

I lost 3lbs this week! Whoop! :) x

Cheers huni xx

Not to bad thanks. But I'm only 2days into my 3rd week! Lol! I got a new job I think! Lol. They calling me back in to meet the head of department. Eek. What u been upto? X

I've had a week of struggle but today has been better. Good luck then :) how are you finding the diet?

Cheers huni :)

Not 2 bad. Have not been strict with it tho! Had a few days of not counting but don't think I have gone over! Have not counted today so will start counting again 2mz!

Yesterday I had massive salad wiv prawns for lunch it was sooooooo good!

Today had some raw veggies with noodles for lunch! Yum. Ain't had dinner yet not sure what I am having. What are you having today?? How you finding the diet in general? Xx

It's still ok I've been sooo hungry this week though. I'm very naughty cause I skipped brekky and lunch :( but I had pork rib steak for my tea with new potatoes and carrots and tonight I've had mushrooms on toast (crusts away) snack ajacks and a muller light coconut and choc yogurt.

Ur day seems ok?!?

I'm on the booze now! Defo not pointing! Lol xxx

Hey huni. Hows it going? I gained 2lbs this week :( not too sad wasn't really counting or anything.

Starting afresh today! How's ur weigh in this week? What u been up to?? I got and exam today. Ooo I found out on Tuesday I definately got the job Yaaaay.

Hope ur well! Xox

Well done :) that's great news. As long as you start from fresh you'll be fine. I lost 3lbs this week and have reached my stone since starting :) I'm very happy. Goodluck for the exam.

Hey huni! How's u? I have been AWOL the last week or so! Put on a fair bit of weight :( started afresh today :) still want to keep my normal weigh in day tho.

How u been doing? Xxx

Back