Hi all. me again :)

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Beth3107, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Beth3107

Beth3107 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Atkins/low carb
    Hi skinnybums!
    Some of you may remember me, most of you wont as ive had a quick scan thru and there are lots of newbies here! (HI NEWBIES!!)

basically i started my weightloss mission in january, first month on stkins then switched to exante. was doing great, losing the stones without much effort..... then my little girl got taken seriously ill and i didnt just fall on the wagon i jumped off head first , geting isobelle better was my main concern and i have no regrets whatsoever.
    however.... getting back on the wagon has been like climbing everest! but im finally back on and looking forward to talking with you all !

so yeah.. thats me... HI!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. byron

byron Full Member

hiiiiii hun- i agree yr ikkle one comes 1st completely( hope shes ok by the way) and good luck on yr journey :)x:D

4. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi beth, good luck now youre back and your little girl is better! Just into week 2 myself, new to vclds so waiting for my exante miracle of a stone in a month!! 3 months 3 stone would be absolutely marvellous!! Have good week!

5. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hello Beth, Sorry to hear that you fell off the wagon but all for good reason - I hope your little girl is okay now. You know you can do this, you have done it before so good luck and I hope you get to where you want to be :)

6. a thinner me

a thinner me Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Beth

Sorry to hear your little girl has been poorly and I hope she is better now.

You'll get back on it. Wishing you all the best with your weight loss journey x

7. motherof2

motherof2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.46%)
    Hi Beth, sorry to hear you and your little girl have been through so much. I hope she is better now. It’s funny how everything else in the world becomes so insignificant when you have a child in hospital (been there done that!).

Well, you have done it once.. now you can do it again! This time you have all us “newbies” for support. I look forward to reading your weigh losses over the next few months! Welcome back!

8. perfectxmess

perfectxmess Full Member

Current Weight:
    15st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hope your little girl is on the mend!
    and welcome back :) i know what you mean about it being like climbing everest to get back on the wagon... i've had 2 weeks off but determined tomorrow will be the day i hop back on for good haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.