Hi all. me again :)

Beth3107

Hi skinnybums!
Some of you may remember me, most of you wont as ive had a quick scan thru and there are lots of newbies here! (HI NEWBIES!!)

basically i started my weightloss mission in january, first month on stkins then switched to exante. was doing great, losing the stones without much effort..... then my little girl got taken seriously ill and i didnt just fall on the wagon i jumped off head first , geting isobelle better was my main concern and i have no regrets whatsoever.
however.... getting back on the wagon has been like climbing everest! but im finally back on and looking forward to talking with you all !

so yeah.. thats me... HI!

hiiiiii hun- i agree yr ikkle one comes 1st completely( hope shes ok by the way) and good luck on yr journey :)x:D

Hi beth, good luck now youre back and your little girl is better! Just into week 2 myself, new to vclds so waiting for my exante miracle of a stone in a month!! 3 months 3 stone would be absolutely marvellous!! Have good week!

Hello Beth, Sorry to hear that you fell off the wagon but all for good reason - I hope your little girl is okay now. You know you can do this, you have done it before so good luck and I hope you get to where you want to be :)

Hi Beth

Sorry to hear your little girl has been poorly and I hope she is better now.

You'll get back on it. Wishing you all the best with your weight loss journey x

Hi Beth, sorry to hear you and your little girl have been through so much. I hope she is better now. It’s funny how everything else in the world becomes so insignificant when you have a child in hospital (been there done that!).

Well, you have done it once.. now you can do it again! This time you have all us “newbies” for support. I look forward to reading your weigh losses over the next few months! Welcome back!

hope your little girl is on the mend!
and welcome back :) i know what you mean about it being like climbing everest to get back on the wagon... i've had 2 weeks off but determined tomorrow will be the day i hop back on for good haha

Back