Hi All......Newbie B2B here. Starting LL tomorrow!

Lana

I'd just like to say hi!

Wedding is 25th May and would love to shift 3-3.5 stone. Im joining LL tomorrow and can't wait, although I've been told the 1st week is a struggle! :)

Until you are in ketosis you may feel hungry...I say may because I didn't. You may go into ketosis before day 3 too so it isn't too long to wait. I was feeling very motivated when I started and it sounds like you are too with a lovely wedding to look forward to, congrats ! In which case I hope it's a breeze for you. You will certainly lose weight in the fastest way that you possibly can on a VLCD so rest assured that by sticking to it you are well on your way to your desired weight loss.

Good Luck !

Hiya hun! I started LL today....so far so good! I have had a lemon bar and a choc milkshake which were both lovely!!! I have about the same weight to loose as you! I am getting married on the 2nd June.......we can keep each other motivated throughout!!!!!!!
Keep me posted.......
How are the wedding plans coming along??

PP.x

Wow our weddings are so close! You keep me posted on your progress too.

Im a bit worried already as we have arranged to go to the Indian for our friends daughters 18th a week on Fri then my H2B's work colleague has invited to his wedding all day/night on 31st March. Not sure how I'll get through those!

I don't really know a great deal about LL at the mo. I should be a bit wiser tomorrow night!

So the shake and bar you've are nice? How are you managing with the water? Thats where I wil struggle! :)

My wedding plans are coming along well thankyou, we get wed in Tuscany! How are yours coming along? :D

Hiya!

Oh no!! I hate it when things come up and you stress about how you are going to follow the plan! I always get people taking the pee out of me when I say what I am doing....it's sooooo annoying!
The water is no probs for me, I have 2 2 litre bottles at the start of the day and get my way through them throughout the day! Just make sure you are always near a toilet!!! ha ha

Wedding plans are good thanks, just need to do this diet now so I can be a nice slim bride!
Good luck with the diet hun......We can do this!!!!!!!

PP.xx:D

Hello and welcome

There seems to be a fair few of us brides here. Certainly it was wedding panic which made me start LL.

My big day is 21st June and ideally I'd like to shift 4 or 5 stone by then!

I've just started my 4th week, and at third weigh-in on Tuesday, I've lost a total of 17lbs. I was one of the unlucky ones who found the first week hard - hunger for a few days, but mostly tiredness and dizzy spells.

Very best of luck to you.

I don't believe it.......Doc says form won't be signed until Monday!

Im so disappointed as class started last week but I was told I could join tonight.

Next class not due to start for another 2 weeks! I wanted to be at least half a stone lighter by then! Im waiting for LLC to call me back to see what she says. :(

Hi lana welcome to minmins!
I hope you keep us updated on your progress, the first week is tough I wont lie but it was well worth the 9lbs I lost! :D
x

Hello

Hi Lana,

Welcome and good luck with your LL Journey.

My wedding is May 26th! and I have been on CD since 5th Jan & I want to lose 54lbs - Last two weeks have been a disaster though...I ended up in hospital with suspected appendix problems so I had to eat hospital food (I didn't actually gain anything which was lucky...small portion sizes) BTW it wasn't my appendix but a mystery as the docs couldn't work out where the pain was from:mad: I have struggled to get back into the diet this week and to drink all the water but I am determined to get into my outfit. I maybe shouldn't have bought a size 12 skirt:eek: Re-start today:eek:

All the very best with the Diet. I am sure you will be a beautiful bride at the size you want to be:D.

Let us know how you get on:)

Take care

Back