Hi all newbie here

Hi all,

i've just recieved my months suppy of exante shakes and cant weight to get started. i'm going to go for it 100% on saturday but until then i'm going to cut down on the amount of junk i've been eating i've done cambridge in the past but found the cost was too much for my budget.

just one question for you all, what are the bars like as i loved the cambridge bars or are there any alternative bars i could get instead, i feel that having something to eat in the evening will help me stick to it.

thanks in advance
xx

thanks joanne for your reply

bit disapointed with the response :confused: i've had on here as a newbie compared to others so from know on i think i just read others posts rather than post them myself

Hi there just catching up - welcome and good luck - I really like the exante bars (previously done CD and find these much nicer)- they are more like a health food/ cereal bar and quite big - although I know some people find them a bit dry I really look forward to them

I don't mind the bars at all BtB.... they are a bit flapjacky, but not as sweet. The orange and choc one is my fave of the two - I didn't like the toffee, nut and raisin one the first time, but it's growing on me. They aren't bad - just soya nuggets and flavourings :) It is lovely having something to chew! x

Welcome

Bars are yummy but give me the windypops :eek:

xx

Welcome :D Sorry for the delayed response....as said its pretty quiet until at night time usually.

I love the flavours of the bars but find them a bit dry and they make me mega bloated so i tend to stay away from them. Saying that tho, the CD bars did the same to me....so its probably just me lol x

Hi

Welcome and good luck.

I love the bars, particularly the chocolate orange one, and obviously don't have the delicate constitution of some of my fellow Exante-ers cos they have no effect on my digestion whatsoever!

Now, the soups, that's another story. My tummy growls for hours after one of those. I try not to wonder what's in them!

Back