Hi all newbie here

Discussion in 'Exante' started by beachwhale to beachbabe, 9 September 2010 Social URL.

1. beachwhale to beachbabe

beachwhale to beachbabe New Member

Hi all,

i've just recieved my months suppy of exante shakes and cant weight to get started. i'm going to go for it 100% on saturday but until then i'm going to cut down on the amount of junk i've been eating i've done cambridge in the past but found the cost was too much for my budget.

just one question for you all, what are the bars like as i loved the cambridge bars or are there any alternative bars i could get instead, i feel that having something to eat in the evening will help me stick to it.

thanks in advance
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome and good luck.

Cant comment on the bars Im afraid. I havent tried them yet.

4. beachwhale to beachbabe

beachwhale to beachbabe New Member

thanks joanne for your reply

bit disapointed with the response :confused: i've had on here as a newbie compared to others so from know on i think i just read others posts rather than post them myself

5. slimmer bridezilla

slimmer bridezilla Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    exact vlcd to kick start then slimming world
    Hi there just catching up - welcome and good luck - I really like the exante bars (previously done CD and find these much nicer)- they are more like a health food/ cereal bar and quite big - although I know some people find them a bit dry I really look forward to them

6. Dietkitty

Dietkitty Rebel without a calorie

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    It's a smaller forum than many so some days it can be quiet. It tends to be busier in the evenings when everyone is distracting themselves from the thought of food lol. Good luck :)

7. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't mind the bars at all BtB.... they are a bit flapjacky, but not as sweet. The orange and choc one is my fave of the two - I didn't like the toffee, nut and raisin one the first time, but it's growing on me. They aren't bad - just soya nuggets and flavourings :) It is lovely having something to chew! x

8. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.95%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS PP
    good luck :)

9. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome

Bars are yummy but give me the windypops :eek:

xx

10. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Welcome :D Sorry for the delayed response....as said its pretty quiet until at night time usually.

I love the flavours of the bars but find them a bit dry and they make me mega bloated so i tend to stay away from them. Saying that tho, the CD bars did the same to me....so its probably just me lol x

11. GetFitGirl

GetFitGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

Welcome and good luck.

I love the bars, particularly the chocolate orange one, and obviously don't have the delicate constitution of some of my fellow Exante-ers cos they have no effect on my digestion whatsoever!

Now, the soups, that's another story. My tummy growls for hours after one of those. I try not to wonder what's in them!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.