Hi all newbie here!!

gibb1992

Hi all! I'm starting ww tomorrow hoping to loose 2 stone as quick as possible maybe half a stone a month fingers crossed!! I was on slimming world but missed a few meetings and my heart weren't in it anymore so I thought I'd give this a go! My points is 27 a day which I think ill be able to stick to hopfully! What I was wondering I what tips could u give a newbie? What food/item couldn't you live with out? And how many points is it? Also how long have you been doing ww and what is your current weight loss? Any tips to get me threw the first week would be highly greatfull :) xx

Hi

I have just returned to ww after a break but lost 4 stone before... 2 stone has crept back on!

My tips... I swear by homemade low pp soups or vegetable curries for lunch I really think they are what got me my weight off before!

Also cutting the carbs. so today I had homemade beef casserole in the slow cooker. I seared the meat in fry light but rather than dong roast potatoes I roasted butternut squash in fry light with some garlic cloves...

I have also labelled things I use regularly like rice pasta cous cous etc with the pp per 10 gram to keep me on track :)

Good luck xxx

Hi there! 0PP soups are a must!!!! Very filling and you can make your own varieties :)

My WW saviour is butternut squash..... I literally couldn't survive without this, I have it with everything!!!! Chop up into chip/ wedges shapes, sprinkle Cajun or paprika and bang in the oven, delicious!!!!

Bulks out any meal and very tasty :) Xxxxx

Hi there! 0PP soups are a must!!!! Very filling and you can make your own varieties :)

My WW saviour is butternut squash..... I literally couldn't survive without this, I have it with everything!!!! Chop up into chip/ wedges shapes, sprinkle Cajun or paprika and bang in the oven, delicious!!!!

Bulks out any meal and very tasty :) Xxxxx

What's the butternut squash recipe? Need some inspiration xx

Or any other soup recipes others have to share :) xx

Oo yes soup sounds good in this cold weather! I picked up a ww chicken noodle one today 1 point for the whole can haven't tryed it yet hoping it dont taste of water :/ xx

My 0PP soup recipe is mega easy and you can adapt it to how you want it, I tend to chuck in all kinds of stuff depending on what I have in but the basic recipe is as follows:

3 x large carrots
2 x large onions
2 x tins of chopped tomatoes
1 x small carton of passata
1 x red pepper
2 x tsp garlic ( I'm lazy & use easy garlic!)
1 x tbsp Worcester sauce
1 x tbsp balsamic vinegar
Sprinkling of chilli seeds
Sprinkling of black pepper
I then chuck in some mixed herbs, generally basil and oregano :)

Then a veg stock cube in 300ml of boiling water, chuck everything in a pan, bring to the boil and then simmer for up to 45 mins and then blitz!!!

Easy peasy :) I chuck in BNS if I have any left over plus I'm always adding extra tomatoes, tastes lovely, very filling and most importantly it's 0PP! Enjoy Xxxxx

My 0PP soup recipe is mega easy and you can adapt it to how you want it, I tend to chuck in all kinds of stuff depending on what I have in but the basic recipe is as follows:

3 x large carrots
2 x large onions
1 x red pepper
1 x tbsp Worcester sauce

Then a veg stock cube in 300ml of boiling water, chuck everything in a pan, bring to the boil and then simmer for up to 45 mins and then blitz!!!

Easy peasy :) I chuck in BNS if I have any left over plus I'm always adding extra tomatoes, tastes lovely, very filling and most importantly it's 0PP! Enjoy Xxxxx

Wow sounds lush!! Mking this tomorrow!!. Thankyou :) xx

3 x large carrots
2 x large onions
1 x red pepper
1 x tbsp Worcester sauce

Yum! Xx

Sounds a yummy recipe- I would personally not have as much onion or peppers as they make me windier than I already am! And zero points, thats great!

Hi,

Good luck with the plan :)

Will be making a batch of this soup on Monday I think.

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

this soup sounds lush :) the butternut how any pro points in it with the fry light and garlic?xx

Back