Hi all, shiny new newbie here!

Heatherxo

Hello everyone,
I'm Heather, 20 and am (for the millionth time) tackling my extra chub, but I can only say for now that this time something is different, I feel so much better and ready to do this :D
The proof will... actually not be in the pudding seeing as I'm doing healthy eating ;) it'll be in all the puddings I don't have!
I'm also learning to love my body whatever it looks like which is going to be a massive struggle after hating how I've looked for 13 years, but something I think will be essential in this journey being a success
Anyway, today is the beginning: I've been for a jog (I would say run but that would be stretching the truth a bit too much) and had a long, hot shower and I'm feeling pretty positive at the min :)
I'll start a diary soon which will be full of ramblings like this but in the meantime I'm going to have a right little nose around and see what I can see!
Heather

Hi Heather! Welcome :)

Its brilliant that you feel the way you do! I don't think dieting actually works unless your head is in to it!
Keep positive :D

Are you trying any particular diet?

Xx

Hello and lots of luck !!! Eek !! Your start weight is under my target !!! Haha !! Have you been 133 lbs before and if you don't mind me asking what size were you then ?? Hehe !!

Diva x

Ah, thank you so much! :)
No I don't mind at all, ask away. I have been 133lbs before, actually slightly under but only for a couple of weeks so I don't really count it ;) At 133 I was a size 12, could sometimes squeeeeeze into a size ten but it wasn't very flattering! The thing is that I don't carry it well, so when I was the same weight as my gorgeous best friend, who is the same height as me, I could barely get my calf into a pair of her jeans. I'm one of those not-curvey-just-chubby girls with a side of preggers belly. Which isn't a fab look really ;)
xo

Hi Heather! Welcome :)

Its brilliant that you feel the way you do! I don't think dieting actually works unless your head is in to it!
Keep positive :D

Are you trying any particular diet?

Xx

Hellooo :) Why thanks, how very kind :)

I agree with you, after many failed attempts and thinking "right well I guess i'll give it another go tomorrow so for the rest of this evening I'll stuff myself with rubbish because this really is the last time..." which is not the right way to go about it!
So positivity it is then :D

Nope not any particular diet, just trying to eat healthy food, drink lots of water and run a couple of times a week and see where that gets me

Well done on your two weeks losses by the way!
xo

I was a size 12, and believe me after being a size 26, I was happy with that !! Hehe !!! I do believe I actually jumped around a M & S changing room in skinny black jeans !!! Haha !!!
We are lucky to be tall-ish, as I remember my 5ft friend looking like a ball at 12st 7 !! Even when I was skinny, my boobs stayed big so I never got too wear the super tiny tops, not that I minded !!!!

Diva x

Back