Hi all! SW Newbie :) xx

Bunches

I just found this fab forum by accident and am looking forward to meeting some fellow slimmers! Have got a looong journey ahead, but am positive and looking forward to a good and permanent loss xxxx

Hi Bunches, I've just joined too and also doing SW, so here' to both our success! I've done SW before and it's been great but just fallen off the wagon once too many times. Must do it this time as 49 this year and don't want to be fat and fifty! Good luck x

Hi Bunches, I've just joined too and also doing SW, so here' to both our success! I've done SW before and it's been great but just fallen off the wagon once too many times. Must do it this time as 49 this year and don't want to be fat and fifty! Good luck x

Hi YoYo!! Good luck to you too :) I'm aiming to be at target for my 40th (or before ideally) which is in 2013.... So we can keep each other company along the way. Good luck xxxx

That would be great....off now to have my Options hot choc which is apparently only 2 syns. It's great how you can find just about every syn value you need on this site. When is you weigh in day? I'm planning on weighing in on Saturday mornings so watch this space. Trying not to jump on and off the scales each day as I get so demoralised. x

:) Good luck HappyLittleGoatGirl, and thanks Irene :)

Made the mistake of weiging myself today, have been really really strict this week and showing 2lbs off, so I guess that's good, but hope I get a fairly big loss at weigh in on Monday or I will become demoralised as I used to eat terribly!! Guess we'll see!! J xx

Back