Hi all! SW Newbie :) xx

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bunches, 16 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Bunches

Bunches New Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just found this fab forum by accident and am looking forward to meeting some fellow slimmers! Have got a looong journey ahead, but am positive and looking forward to a good and permanent loss xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CambridgeYoYo

CambridgeYoYo Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Bunches, I've just joined too and also doing SW, so here' to both our success! I've done SW before and it's been great but just fallen off the wagon once too many times. Must do it this time as 49 this year and don't want to be fat and fifty! Good luck x

4. Bunches

Bunches New Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Hi YoYo!! Good luck to you too :) I'm aiming to be at target for my 40th (or before ideally) which is in 2013.... So we can keep each other company along the way. Good luck xxxx

5. CambridgeYoYo

CambridgeYoYo Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That would be great....off now to have my Options hot choc which is apparently only 2 syns. It's great how you can find just about every syn value you need on this site. When is you weigh in day? I'm planning on weighing in on Saturday mornings so watch this space. Trying not to jump on and off the scales each day as I get so demoralised. x

6. Happylittlegoatgirl

Happylittlegoatgirl Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, I jsut joined SW too, today was my first day :) I have one syn left to go!

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

8. Bunches

Bunches New Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :) Good luck HappyLittleGoatGirl, and thanks Irene :)

Made the mistake of weiging myself today, have been really really strict this week and showing 2lbs off, so I guess that's good, but hope I get a fairly big loss at weigh in on Monday or I will become demoralised as I used to eat terribly!! Guess we'll see!! J xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.