1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi all...trying again...

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by *soon-to-be-slim*, 27 October 2011 Social URL.

1. *soon-to-be-slim*

*soon-to-be-slim* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.09%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Ok

So this is it.... I am back again.... i plucked up the courage and weighed in after not being able to get back in the zone....

and am now 181LBs :(

so going to take it each day at a time and get back on plan.....

So far so good ;)

Glad to see your all doing well

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babypat

babypat Gold Member

hi good luck to u.

4. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Welcome back, and good luck!

5. Pheonix2010

Pheonix2010 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi , me too , lost 16lb in 4 weeks when i was on it before , but have struggles since my holiday to get back on properly , but trying desperately to get back on and just ordered 150 items

hope that switching to the new shakes , bars and meals will give me new momentum

really good luck to you , i know how hard it is , but i also know it works

sally

6. BordersGirl

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Welcome back Phoenix. Having the variety of shakes, bars and meals does make a difference. I know I couldn't keep going on shakes alone. Hope you manage to get into the zone again xxx

7. Pheonix2010

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanks , last week was a disaster I managed monday to friday and lost 4 lb then just went totaly off the rails over the weekend , dont know whats wrong with me , seem to keep sabotaging myself

maybe when my new order arrives it will give me the boost i need , have never tried the new shakes or had bars and meals so at least their will be some variety in it

I have 7 weeks now and nothing planned , no nights out, no weekends away , no excuses

How are you doing ?

8. persephone27

persephone27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    Good luck soon to be slim ive put on 6lb on my 10 days off put im right back on it now its hard but I feel im back in control now :)

9. LucySera

LucySera Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(40.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good going girls! It's harder to go back into the diet in some respects as you've got to get into ketosis first - but once ketosis starts you'll be home and dry :) I've just restarted after a holiday and I've already lost 3 pounds again (and I only gained 1.6 over the holiday!). Just think - a small break to your body and metabolism might even speed up your losses! Phoenix - you'll definately do better once you've got a few meals as go to options. They're lovely and are a great standby especially if you're feeling a little tempted.

10. BordersGirl

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You're almost persuading me to have another break lucysera ;). 4 weeks back into this diet and my metabolism appears to have gone on strike as it did just before I took a break before.

11. BordersGirl

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Sally, I'm not doing fabulously this week to be honest. I started off fine and by Sat am I was down 2.2lbs and looked to be on track for 3+ loss for the week. Then Sun am I was up a whole pound and another 0.4lbs on Mon am! :cry:. I've introduced a small protein low calorie/carb meal with veggies at weekends instead of the 3rd pack but I've been doing that for 3 weeks with seemingly no real ill effects. Was pretty peed off to be honest. Down 0.2lbs this am (not a lot but better than the scales going up again) and it's WI tomorrow. So I'm sitting at 1lb lost so far this week plus whatever I lose by tomorrow (assuming I don't gain again!! :(). It's looking like an even worse week than last week when it was TOTM and I usually get my best loss of the month the week after TOTM. :sigh: Just have to keep plugging away. I've been having the veggies of an evening - not sure if that's messed things up or not. I might try to do 3 packs only, no veggies or off piste meals (albeit very low calorie) for a few days to see if things improve.

12. LucySera

LucySera Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(40.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    It's probably a combination of natural fluctuations and your body catching up with the weightloss. Try measuring - I bet that even if the losses slow temporarily, you'll see some great inch loss :)

13. Pheonix2010

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sorry you had a rubbish week bordersgirl, at least you are sticking to it though , i just threw the whole plan out of the window !!!

If is totm then you logically know you are still losing but holding water , try to keep that in mind because you know that the scales dont always tell the truth and i bet you reap the rewards of not giving up next week

My new s and s stuff came yesterday so im starting again with a new plan see my other thread , wanting to find out "how do you eat yours"

Im at the point where anything that keeps me on this damn plan has gotta be worth a try

chin up

14. BordersGirl

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Yeah, just had a bit of a low moment, but a loss is a loss and I'm back on packs and nothing else from today to see if that helps. I won't go off the rails as I know I'll struggle to get back on track and I really really want to lose another stone before Xmas. Trying to focus on that and the fact that I will be taking a break for Xmas and that's not too long away.

15. Pheonix2010

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    oh im definitely taking a break for xmas, in fact i have a weekend away arranged with friends and our children on the 17th dec so will break then too for a couple of days, with a last push upto xmas eve

it might be the first time i see my son since i last saw him in the summer , and he said to me then "well lets hope you stick to this diet" with a sarcastic tone in his voice

I want to prove him wrong and make him proud at the same time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.