• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all...trying again...

So this is it.... I am back again.... i plucked up the courage and weighed in after not being able to get back in the zone....

and am now 181LBs :(

so going to take it each day at a time and get back on plan.....

So far so good ;)

Glad to see your all doing well

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Feeling great in 2012!
Welcome back, and good luck!
Hi , me too , lost 16lb in 4 weeks when i was on it before , but have struggles since my holiday to get back on properly , but trying desperately to get back on and just ordered 150 items

hope that switching to the new shakes , bars and meals will give me new momentum

really good luck to you , i know how hard it is , but i also know it works

Feeling great in 2012!
Welcome back Phoenix. Having the variety of shakes, bars and meals does make a difference. I know I couldn't keep going on shakes alone. Hope you manage to get into the zone again xxx
Thanks , last week was a disaster I managed monday to friday and lost 4 lb then just went totaly off the rails over the weekend , dont know whats wrong with me , seem to keep sabotaging myself

maybe when my new order arrives it will give me the boost i need , have never tried the new shakes or had bars and meals so at least their will be some variety in it

I have 7 weeks now and nothing planned , no nights out, no weekends away , no excuses

How are you doing ?
Good going girls! It's harder to go back into the diet in some respects as you've got to get into ketosis first - but once ketosis starts you'll be home and dry :) I've just restarted after a holiday and I've already lost 3 pounds again (and I only gained 1.6 over the holiday!). Just think - a small break to your body and metabolism might even speed up your losses! Phoenix - you'll definately do better once you've got a few meals as go to options. They're lovely and are a great standby especially if you're feeling a little tempted.

Feeling great in 2012!
You're almost persuading me to have another break lucysera ;). 4 weeks back into this diet and my metabolism appears to have gone on strike as it did just before I took a break before.

Feeling great in 2012!
Sally, I'm not doing fabulously this week to be honest. I started off fine and by Sat am I was down 2.2lbs and looked to be on track for 3+ loss for the week. Then Sun am I was up a whole pound and another 0.4lbs on Mon am! :cry:. I've introduced a small protein low calorie/carb meal with veggies at weekends instead of the 3rd pack but I've been doing that for 3 weeks with seemingly no real ill effects. Was pretty peed off to be honest. Down 0.2lbs this am (not a lot but better than the scales going up again) and it's WI tomorrow. So I'm sitting at 1lb lost so far this week plus whatever I lose by tomorrow (assuming I don't gain again!! :(). It's looking like an even worse week than last week when it was TOTM and I usually get my best loss of the month the week after TOTM. :sigh: Just have to keep plugging away. I've been having the veggies of an evening - not sure if that's messed things up or not. I might try to do 3 packs only, no veggies or off piste meals (albeit very low calorie) for a few days to see if things improve.
It's probably a combination of natural fluctuations and your body catching up with the weightloss. Try measuring - I bet that even if the losses slow temporarily, you'll see some great inch loss :)
Sorry you had a rubbish week bordersgirl, at least you are sticking to it though , i just threw the whole plan out of the window !!!

If is totm then you logically know you are still losing but holding water , try to keep that in mind because you know that the scales dont always tell the truth and i bet you reap the rewards of not giving up next week

My new s and s stuff came yesterday so im starting again with a new plan see my other thread , wanting to find out "how do you eat yours"

Im at the point where anything that keeps me on this damn plan has gotta be worth a try

chin up

Feeling great in 2012!
Yeah, just had a bit of a low moment, but a loss is a loss and I'm back on packs and nothing else from today to see if that helps. I won't go off the rails as I know I'll struggle to get back on track and I really really want to lose another stone before Xmas. Trying to focus on that and the fact that I will be taking a break for Xmas and that's not too long away.
oh im definitely taking a break for xmas, in fact i have a weekend away arranged with friends and our children on the 17th dec so will break then too for a couple of days, with a last push upto xmas eve

it might be the first time i see my son since i last saw him in the summer , and he said to me then "well lets hope you stick to this diet" with a sarcastic tone in his voice

I want to prove him wrong and make him proud at the same time