Hi All xx started today!!

I try not to weigh everyday as I get obsessed lol!! The problem if I weigh everyday is if I haven't lost weight or lost as much as I wanted, I get thoughts of cheating!! :eek: But I am going to weigh myself on Saturday to see what I have lost over my first 5 days!! Xxx

I can see the problem there, and I am going to try my hardest to keep away. If I know hubby, he'll have hidden them so well, I won't be able to find them anyway!
Really looking forward to hearing your results on Saturday! :D xxx

Haha, plus its a nicer bigger surprise if u wait hopefully lol!! I'll report back Sat morn. How r u feeling 2day? I've had a headache on and off since yesterday but I already feel less bloated which is good. Just had a strawberry shake with lots of ice which was lovely xx:)

Haha, plus its a nicer bigger surprise if u wait hopefully lol!! I'll report back Sat morn. How r u feeling 2day? I've had a headache on and off since yesterday but I already feel less bloated which is good. Just had a strawberry shake with lots of ice which was lovely xx:)

I am going to be good, you're right, it will be a nice surprise if I lose quite a bit!
I'm okay thanks, had a black coffee, a pint of water, and just having a vanilla shake. See how long that fills me up for, cos the one yesterday didn't lol!
Not had headache yet, but heard it's common? Hope it clears up soon for you!
I was thinking of trying the strawberry just now, but decided on vanilla - will try that tomo!
Do you ever feel shaky? Like, you're not getting enough to eat? Been feeling a bit like that, but it's not something that will put me off!
xxx

Hiding scales during the day is a good idea - as we can gain 2lbs or so just from drinking all that water!

Personally I usually have the willpower to resist until about mid-week, but in the past I have ended up being disappointed... so should really put them away in another room unless it's Wi day. :) There's no point weighing in for me, unless it's first thing in the morning (after the loo) without my clothes on! And I'm not exactly going to strip in the middle of the day ... ;)

Hi all,

Can I join you please? I'm restarting for the 100th time. Today should have been day 3 for me, but I pigged out last night :( So utterly annoyed at myself.

Now, I'm trying to forget that and carry on. So technically, I am back to day 1 all over again.

I haven't had the shakes. I have been weak and faint where I feel like I'm going to collapse. That's why DH encouraged me to eat last night but I just lost all control nad ate everything in sight!

From now on, I will try & log on here to keep my mind off the food.

Hi all,

Can I join you please? I'm restarting for the 100th time. Today should have been day 3 for me, but I pigged out last night :( So utterly annoyed at myself.

Now, I'm trying to forget that and carry on. So technically, I am back to day 1 all over again.

I haven't had the shakes. I have been weak and faint where I feel like I'm going to collapse. That's why DH encouraged me to eat last night but I just lost all control nad ate everything in sight!

Course you can!!

I too feel very shaky today, it started about an hour ago. Feel a bit spaced out, and like if I tried to do anything, I wouldn't have any coordination! Feeling a bit worried, as don't know if this is normal or not?!

This place is keeping me sane - we're all here to support each other! xxx

Course you can!!

I too feel very shaky today, it started about an hour ago. Feel a bit spaced out, and like if I tried to do anything, I wouldn't have any coordination! Feeling a bit worried, as don't know if this is normal or not?!

This place is keeping me sane - we're all here to support each other! xxx

This might be carbohydrate withdrawal - it's normal. First 3-4 days you will feel dizzy, shaky, a little bit nauseous, headachey... then ketosis will kick in (day 4-5) and you will feel better.. First week is always the worst!

x

Thanks Nat. I hope that you will feel better soon. I think its' carb withdrawal.

Minerva, thanks. I though as much too. But I missed my lunch and at 7.30pm I'd only had my breakfast and was feeling weak. I just couldn't resist when DH encouraged me to eat some dinner with him. I agree with you, once I'm in ketosis then I have a better chance of sticking to S&S as I usually feel fantastic by that time. I keep restarting as I can't get get past Day 3.......

Hi all,

Course u can!! I restarted on Monday after saying many times I'll start tomorrow and not doing!! Good luck xx

I am going to be good, you're right, it will be a nice surprise if I lose quite a bit!
I'm okay thanks, had a black coffee, a pint of water, and just having a vanilla shake. See how long that fills me up for, cos the one yesterday didn't lol!
Not had headache yet, but heard it's common? Hope it clears up soon for you!
I was thinking of trying the strawberry just now, but decided on vanilla - will try that tomo!
Do you ever feel shaky? Like, you're not getting enough to eat? Been feeling a bit like that, but it's not something that will put me off!
xxx

Thanks, its not 2 bad now, I really need 2 drink more water! Yeah sometimes I feel a bit shaky its prob my body withdrawing from all the crap iv been eating lol.

It really does get easier though, I remember last time I did it people at work were gobsmacked at how little I was eating and I really didn't care as I just wasn't hungry!! It really isn't difficult once u get into it, the best thing is seeing the results then u know its all worth while xx

This might be carbohydrate withdrawal - it's normal. First 3-4 days you will feel dizzy, shaky, a little bit nauseous, headachey... then ketosis will kick in (day 4-5) and you will feel better.. First week is always the worst!

x

Thank you! I'll be glad when I've got through this first week...I can cope with these symptoms as long as I know they're going to stop! I feel good now, am hoping it stay that way for the rest of the day at least!
:) xxx

Thanks Nat. I hope that you will feel better soon. I think its' carb withdrawal.

Minerva, thanks. I though as much too. But I missed my lunch and at 7.30pm I'd only had my breakfast and was feeling weak. I just couldn't resist when DH encouraged me to eat some dinner with him. I agree with you, once I'm in ketosis then I have a better chance of sticking to S&S as I usually feel fantastic by that time. I keep restarting as I can't get get past Day 3.......

Thanks! Hope you manage to stick it out :) xxx

Thanks, its not 2 bad now, I really need 2 drink more water! Yeah sometimes I feel a bit shaky its prob my body withdrawing from all the crap iv been eating lol.

It really does get easier though, I remember last time I did it people at work were gobsmacked at how little I was eating and I really didn't care as I just wasn't hungry!! It really isn't difficult once u get into it, the best thing is seeing the results then u know its all worth while xx

Hi Peaches :D

Sorry, writing all over your thread! You have permission to do the same to mine, lol! Really sorry!!

Glad you're feeling a bit better, and thanks for your lovely advice. I was really worried and wondered what on earth was wrong!
I really do appreciate your advice, and keeping me motivated!
:bighug:
Nat xxx

Thanks Peaches. I just feel like throwing in the towel for today and saying I'll re-start tomorrow!

Noooooo, don't do it lol!! U will be so annoyed with yourself if you do, u can do it!! Xxx

Hi Peaches :D

Sorry, writing all over your thread! You have permission to do the same to mine, lol! Really sorry!!

Glad you're feeling a bit better, and thanks for your lovely advice. I was really worried and wondered what on earth was wrong!
I really do appreciate your advice, and keeping me motivated!
:bighug:
Nat xxx

Don't apologise lol, its keeping me busy as Im of work this week with the kids, my mind needs to be occupied otherwise I keep thinking of food!! So thanku:D

Oh I didn't realise u had a thread, iv just downloaded the app on my phone so getting used of it!! I'll have a nosey!

Ur very welcome its fab to meet lovely people on line and share the ups and downs together xxx

Don't apologise lol, its keeping me busy as Im of work this week with the kids, my mind needs to be occupied otherwise I keep thinking of food!! So thanku:D

Oh I didn't realise u had a thread, iv just downloaded the app on my phone so getting used of it!! I'll have a nosey!

Ur very welcome its fab to meet lovely people on line and share the ups and downs together xxx

Awwww, thanks! I'm so enthusiastic, I am writing here, there and everywhere lol! Must stop stealing people's threads, lol!!
I know!! You wouldn't think I had one would you, given the amount I have posted on here and elsewhere - I have no fingerpads left, ha!
It's lovely to meet lovely people like you too, and I wish you all the luck in the world! :D xxx

Awwww, thanks! I'm so enthusiastic, I am writing here, there and everywhere lol! Must stop stealing people's threads, lol!!
I know!! You wouldn't think I had one would you, given the amount I have posted on here and elsewhere - I have no fingerpads left, ha!
It's lovely to meet lovely people like you too, and I wish you all the luck in the world! :D xxx

Haha, ur not stealing, were sharing lol!! Which section is ur thread under?? Xx

Back