Hi All xx started today!!

Why don't you have a white coffee with your milk allowance??

I've just received my pack along with the instructions....didn't know I was allowed milk! Still, I don't have any skimmed in, will pop out for some in a bit, really don't like black coffee! xxx

I'm feeling much better today, yesterday I felt so ill I thought something was really wrong with me! I knew I wasn't dehydrated as I'd drank 4l, but I still felt horrible, today I feel okay though.
Planning a banana shake blended up with ice for my breakfast so it's like a milkshake. Good luck everyone.

Well done! I think it must take a lot of determination.....just received my pack, and before I even opened the box, I thought, 'How is this tiny box going to last me a week!' lol!

xxx

Well done! I think it must take a lot of determination.....just received my pack, and before I even opened the box, I thought, 'How is this tiny box going to last me a week!' lol!

xxx

Lol, it does take a lot of determination but after the first few days it gets much easier and once u start seeing the results which is quickly it spurs u on, just try and keep busy, good luck xx

Lol, it does take a lot of determination but after the first few days it gets much easier and once u start seeing the results which is quickly it spurs u on, just try and keep busy, good luck xx

Thank you :)

Only had the porridge and a shake today, and 2 litres of water - feel great! Not hungry, tho I know that this diet isn't going to be a walk in the park! But for today, I feel okay!
I just want to zap forward a week to see if there is any loss - I never did have any patience!

Thanks again, and you too :) xxx

Thank you :)

Only had the porridge and a shake today, and 2 litres of water - feel great! Not hungry, tho I know that this diet isn't going to be a walk in the park! But for today, I feel okay!
I just want to zap forward a week to see if there is any loss - I never did have any patience!

Thanks again, and you too :) xxx

I just take one day at a time, love it when I go 2 bed and know that iv had a good day and not cheated. Oh I'm sooo impatient its untrue, Im certain u will defo lose xx

I just take one day at a time, love it when I go 2 bed and know that iv had a good day and not cheated. Oh I'm sooo impatient its untrue, Im certain u will defo lose xx

I'm trying, but I really can't wait to see results, if any!
Still got one meal left for today....am leaving it as long as poss!
Hubby not helping, he just doesn't believe I can't have any other foods right now......he's only gone and arranged for us to go out with friends for an Indian next week! :confused: - he doesn't believe this will send me out of Ketosis.
Banging head against a brick wall springs to mind here!!

xxx

Can't imagine how much more difficult that makes it! I get offered takeaway etc all the time too. He'll get used to it eventually.

Can't imagine how much more difficult that makes it! I get offered takeaway etc all the time too. He'll get used to it eventually.

I hope so Caz, like you said, it's difficult it is as it is!
I tried explaining the science of carbs/net carbs, and ketosis - he's having none of it!

Men! lol! ;) xxx

Haha yeah. I'm lucky because my boyfriend did Exante and is now doing this with me, makes it much easier. Give him time, he'll get used to it :)

Haha yeah. I'm lucky because my boyfriend did Exante and is now doing this with me, makes it much easier. Give him time, he'll get used to it :)

Awww, you're so lucky!

Mine just sat infront of me and ate Thai chicken with noodles!!! :(

And best of it, I had to wait to make mine whilst he made his!
Charming, lol!!

xxx

I'm trying, but I really can't wait to see results, if any!
Still got one meal left for today....am leaving it as long as poss!
Hubby not helping, he just doesn't believe I can't have any other foods right now......he's only gone and arranged for us to go out with friends for an Indian next week! :confused: - he doesn't believe this will send me out of Ketosis.
Banging head against a brick wall springs to mind here!!

xxx

U will see results honestly!! Last time I did the diet I lost 3stone in 9 weeks!! My hubby usually works away mon - fri and im glad lol weneva I see him I just want food lol, its so much easier when he isnt here xxxx

Thats brill, would make things so much easier!! Xx

U will see results honestly!! Last time I did the diet I lost 3stone in 9 weeks!! My hubby usually works away mon - fri and im glad lol weneva I see him I just want food lol, its so much easier when he isnt here xxxx

Oh Wow! I hope I can get something like that! A couple of stone would do, I would be over the moon!
Bet that's easier for you - Mine wants to lose a bit of weight, but he can do it so easily, whereas I can't! He's eating all these delicious smelling foods in front of me, and I just want to ram it down his throat, lol!! ;)

xxx

I know what u mean, my hubby loses weight really quickly, so annoying lol, what day will u be weighing in on?? Xx

I know what u mean, my hubby loses weight really quickly, so annoying lol, what day will u be weighing in on?? Xx

What day should I weigh on, or what day will I weigh on, lol!! :D

I am terrible, I will probably hop on in the morning, hoping for some divine intervention, lol!!
But, I won't count anything until I've been on this plan for a week, so that would be next Tuesday.....arrrggh, I want to know now!!!

xxx

Haha, I'm exactly the same!! Keep me posted:D xx

Haha, I'm exactly the same!! Keep me posted:D xx

I did it, I knew I would! 1.5lbs gone already, whoop! But now I've asked hubby to hide scales, as I don't want to be a slave to them.
I can see it now - I will be trying to find them later, lol!
Do you weigh every day, or do you have more willpower?!
I will do , and please keep me posted on your progress too!!! :D

xxx

Unfortunately I weigh most days! I try not to but I don't have the willpower to resist and don't have the willpower to ask for my scales to be hidden either lol

Unfortunately I weigh most days! I try not to but I don't have the willpower to resist and don't have the willpower to ask for my scales to be hidden either lol

LOL!! :D I know I'll try to find them, so why I asked him to hide them, I have no idea!
No patience at all! Want to see the results from this hard work, lol!
Lol, 'don't have the willpower to ask for my scales to be hidden either lol' - funny!!! :D
xxx

I try not to weigh everyday as I get obsessed lol!! The problem if I weigh everyday is if I haven't lost weight or lost as much as I wanted, I get thoughts of cheating!! :eek: But I am going to weigh myself on Saturday to see what I have lost over my first 5 days!! Xxx

Back