Hi All xx started today!!

Haha, ur not stealing, were sharing lol!! Which section is ur thread under?? Xx

Lol, thanks for being so kind :)
It's in the Slim n Save Diares xxx

Morning all, how r we all feeling 2day?? I'm just having my first shake of the day crispy vanilla - lovely:Dxxx

Morning all, how r we all feeling 2day?? I'm just having my first shake of the day crispy vanilla - lovely:Dxxx

Good so far, thank you!
Hoping for no shakes or other weird stuff today!
Will have my first 'meal' when my LO goes down for a snooze - not tried the crispy vanilla yet, will give it a go :)
I gave in (knew I would!) and weighed, another 1.5lbs gone, did a few measurements too - lost 1.5" from my waist and 1" from each thigh - how can that be after only two days, lol! Not that I'm complaining :D
How're you going? Have you been good and stayed away from the scales?!
xxx

Good so far, thank you!
Hoping for no shakes or other weird stuff today!
Will have my first 'meal' when my LO goes down for a snooze - not tried the crispy vanilla yet, will give it a go :)
I gave in (knew I would!) and weighed, another 1.5lbs gone, did a few measurements too - lost 1.5" from my waist and 1" from each thigh - how can that be after only two days, lol! Not that I'm complaining :D
How're you going? Have you been good and stayed away from the scales?!
xxx

Wow thats fab!! Well done you:D

Yep bn good stayed away from the scales, can't wait till Sat to weigh in!!

I really love the crispy shakes, there my faves.

How r u feeling? Hope ur shakes etc have gone, iv no headache so far today so thats good lol !! Xxx

Wow thats fab!! Well done you:D

Yep bn good stayed away from the scales, can't wait till Sat to weigh in!!

I really love the crispy shakes, there my faves.

How r u feeling? Hope ur shakes etc have gone, iv no headache so far today so thats good lol !! Xxx

I am really chuffed!! Thank you :)

Awww, you have masses of willpower! I'd like to have stayed away, but the temptation was too great!
Looking forward to hearing your results on Saturday!!

I've not tried those yet - think will have one later.

I'm good so far thank you, feel a tiny bit shaky, but nothing as bad as yesterday!!
That's good, fingers crossed it stays that way - nothing worse than a headache you can't get rid of! :(

xxx

Do you have soups and meals?? I only have the bars and shakes xxx

Do you have soups and meals?? I only have the bars and shakes xxx

Yes, I ordered the 7 day starter pack, so have a mixture of most things. I love the bars and shakes, but as yet, they shakes don't fill me up! May be I have to go into Ketosis before that happens?

I need to place my new order later, as the first one got lost and was delayed - I don't want to be without for a day and have to start from scratch!

I love everything I've tried, but I have so much I haven't tried, so it's going to be tough choosing!

I wish I'd received a Macaroni Cheese, I love that - will def be ordering!!

Do you find the shakes and bars fill you up okay? Also, do you have the 200gs Veg per day?

xxx

Yes, I ordered the 7 day starter pack, so have a mixture of most things. I love the bars and shakes, but as yet, they shakes don't fill me up! May be I have to go into Ketosis before that happens?

I need to place my new order later, as the first one got lost and was delayed - I don't want to be without for a day and have to start from scratch!

I love everything I've tried, but I have so much I haven't tried, so it's going to be tough choosing!

I wish I'd received a Macaroni Cheese, I love that - will def be ordering!!

Do you find the shakes and bars fill you up okay? Also, do you have the 200gs Veg per day?

xxx

Well I wouldn't say they fill me up lol, but there sufficient!! Yh I have the veg.

The shakes have changed slightly since I did the diet last year, not sure if they r using a new provider, there still good though, I always have the shakes with lots of ice xxx

Well I wouldn't say they fill me up lol, but there sufficient!! Yh I have the veg.

The shakes have changed slightly since I did the diet last year, not sure if they r using a new provider, there still good though, I always have the shakes with lots of ice xxx

I don't know if I'm in Ketosis or not - felt awful yesterday, but today I feel FAB! Only just had my second 'meal' - the Crispy Vanilla Shake, LOVED it! Will have to try them with ice - bet that's really nice :)
Are the shakes not as good as they used to be?

No where near as hungry today as I have been, so was wondering, but is day three too early to be in Ketosis?

Don't know if you've seen my 'diary' - I am such an idiot! Was feeding my baby, and he left some of his petit filous, so I just ate two (baby) spoonfuls without even thinking!
Frantic dash to the fridge to check carbs, cals, etc. Tiny amount for what I swallowed, but what a doughnut I am, lol!! :D

I don't know if I'm in Ketosis or not - felt awful yesterday, but today I feel FAB! Only just had my second 'meal' - the Crispy Vanilla Shake, LOVED it! Will have to try them with ice - bet that's really nice :)
Are the shakes not as good as they used to be?

No where near as hungry today as I have been, so was wondering, but is day three too early to be in Ketosis?

Don't know if you've seen my 'diary' - I am such an idiot! Was feeding my baby, and he left some of his petit filous, so I just ate two (baby) spoonfuls without even thinking!
Frantic dash to the fridge to check carbs, cals, etc. Tiny amount for what I swallowed, but what a doughnut I am, lol!! :D

U could be in ketosis, I suppose some people will get into it quicker than others, so u could be:thumbup:

I couldn't have my shakes without ice it makes such a difference, I put loads of crushed ice in mine and love them!!

Yh they r still as good, just taste a bit different, hard to explain really lol, strawberry and the crispy ones r my faves, Im going to try the toffee one later, I don't think they had this flavour last time. I remember being gutted as I absolutely love banana flavour foods but the banana shake was awful tasted like chemicals:(

Ahhh it wont affect anything im sure, its just habit isn't it, if anything it will probs make u more cautious xxx:D

Hope so! If all I got was a couple of hours of nasties yesterday, that's just fab!

I'm definitely doing the ice now - only had them with cold water so far.

I was just trying to compile my order, as I ordered last Thursday and it didn't turn up till Tuesday, so need to get my order in! Trouble is, I've not tried half of the stuff, so really don't know what to do!
I was going to order Banana shakes, but now you've said that, I am dubious!
Wanted to order a month's supply to make it as cheap as possible, but I don't want to be stuck with a load of stuff I don't like - could've done with more time to test!!

Yep, definitely more cautious! Won't be be making that mistake again!!

xxx

Hope so! If all I got was a couple of hours of nasties yesterday, that's just fab!

I'm definitely doing the ice now - only had them with cold water so far.

I was just trying to compile my order, as I ordered last Thursday and it didn't turn up till Tuesday, so need to get my order in! Trouble is, I've not tried half of the stuff, so really don't know what to do!
I was going to order Banana shakes, but now you've said that, I am dubious!
Wanted to order a month's supply to make it as cheap as possible, but I don't want to be stuck with a load of stuff I don't like - could've done with more time to test!!

Yep, definitely more cautious! Won't be be making that mistake again!!

xxx

U might like the banana shakes and they may have changed slightly anyway as the others Iv had so far have. In my next batch I will order 1 and see.

Maybe u could just get one or two of the things u haven't tried and the rest all the ones u have tried and liked xx

Not keen on the Toffee shake, won't be getting any more of this flavour xxx

Not tried either! Could've done with a two week supply so I could choose!
But whether I like something or not, it is getting eaten - can't afford to throw stuff away, lol!!!
;) xxx

Lol that was my thought exactly when I tried the Toffee one, made myself finish it, not wasting a "meal"!! Xxx

Lol that was my thought exactly when I tried the Toffee one, made myself finish it, not wasting a "meal"!! Xxx

Haha! Same mind-set - it's costing, so I will eat it lol!!

Hurry up Saturday, am so excited to hear your results! :) xxx

Me 2, il post as soon as iv weighed lol!! Even though iv only bn doing the diet since Monday, im already starting to feel like iv got more energy, iv just taken the dogs out, it was soo cold xxx

Me 2, il post as soon as iv weighed lol!! Even though iv only bn doing the diet since Monday, im already starting to feel like iv got more energy, iv just taken the dogs out, it was soo cold xxx

Good, I'm looking forward to hearing your success!
I'm the same, feel fab today....just hope I'm not speaking too soon!

xxx

Back