Hi all....

fatty_bumbum

Loves to be happy
Hey all this is my second time on lipotrim, so i know what im getting myself into :confused: kinda......
last time i was on this i didnt know you could modify the shakes.
Eg.... Vanilla coffee
Strawberry with loads crushed ice

If anybody knows of any other ways to differ the shakes i would be grateful.
good luck to everyone.:p

Hi and welcome back. I'm on my second LT journey too.

You know the drill so drink plenty of water and stay positive, you know if you do the weight will drop off you!

Second time for me too! Hope it goes well for you. Last time I did it I used to make the chocolate shake up with either cold coffee (I used to call it my iced mocha) and also with cold peppermint tea (this was my minty Aero one!)

Hi there, good luck with your journey. Let us know how you are getting on.
Emma x

Hey hun,

I am also a second timer. I have to say I have found it an easier experience this time around as I feel like I am in the right frame of mind to do it this time. Also I kinda knew what I was letting myself in for LOL!

You know the drill... Plenty of water and once you get over the first few days/week it gets so much easier.

Best of luck with it hun and I am looking forward to reading all about all your fantastic losses to come!

Niamh xxx

Omg you are all such lovely people, thank you for the welcomes. and thank you for the lovely minty aero idea. (love u haha).
positivity is the key to this i agree totally. I am just taking it craving by craving. It is a big motivater that i am dangerously overweight. I have lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks on weight watchers but i wanna change my relationship with food. {rite now its bobby and whitney :D}
Thanks again and i hope everyone will be so sucessful.
kind regards,
Nat xXx

Good luck Nat, the cravings do fade fairly quickly to the point where you'll hardly think about eating anymore. Aiming for good health is a great motivator - and you'll be amazed at how easy this is when you get into your stride. (I noticed today that I'm walking much faster, so you'll see results pretty quickly)

Back