Hi all

kidsmademefat

Just joined the forum and would like to say hi. Im Sue and am in my third week of the diet. Lost an amazing 5kg (sorry im an aussie and dont know pounds :) ) on attack, then had a couple of vodka and coke zeros in my second week and put on 2.4kg :cry:but am back down 5.5kg today!! Current weight is 77kg and wanting to get to at least 68kg. So far am loving the diet apart from the no drinking which is going to be my downfall lol

Hi there and welcome to the forum! love the name by the way! i am on my 2nd week of dukan and have lost just over 7lbs so far. this forum is great for advice and tips.

Tracey x

Welcome :)
Strange re the vodka and diet coke - it doesnt change my weight at all??? maybe you were dehydrated?
Joanne (maintainer) does kgs too so youre not alone!

Hi

The no drinking is a pita! I suppose not drinking means less likely to snack on rubbish but it is annoying(although have broken the rules twice now).

Well done on progress so far.

hi sue ,welcome and good luck ,we are all here for u !!!

Some seem to get away with drinking, others not... According to the person I lunched with today (a three years stabilised 20K Dukaner...), that will depend on the rest of the day's food. Vicky doesn't go in much for desserts, and dairy, and so that probably helps her...

I did make my friend laugh though - cos she's been coaching Dukan for years and she was amused that the English were most sore at the lack of alcohol! (The French want bread and charcuterie!! each to his/her own, I guess!).

Enjoy... and welcome!

I'm off now... see you all tomorrow... hopefully THINNER cos it's WEIGH IN DAY... (and go on holiday evening for me!!)

Oh and I'll weigh in whatever currency you like... if it makes me sound thinner!!! I like kilos cos you can see 100g losses...

considering i used to drink a carton of beer (24) a week on average i really didnt think the vodka would make that much difference. It could be because of the dessert factor you mentioned tho because my daughter and i attempted to make some mini cheesecakes the next day which were horrible btw lol. I dont generally eat too much dairy, maybe a yogurt every couple of days and greek yogurt for cooking. I will see how this weekend goes with the alcohol;)

Back