Hi all,

tiggerfan

I'm back
Need to re-focus, and get my butt back in gear.
Theres a few new names here, that I don't recoginze since I was here last.

Hi there Stacey, U look familiar, and so does ur name, did u use to do SW?? and post alot on FB ?
How are you finding it? I find its a lot better than SW, and food bills are a lot cheaper (my other-half likes that), and I find it a lot easier, not having to work out how many syns are in this, and u can only have that on a red/green day.
Are you doing it from home, or going to a class????
Sorry for all the Q's

Karen

Hi there Stacey, U look familiar, and so does ur name, did u use to do SW?? and post alot on FB ?
How are you finding it? I find its a lot better than SW, and food bills are a lot cheaper (my other-half likes that), and I find it a lot easier, not having to work out how many syns are in this, and u can only have that on a red/green day.
Are you doing it from home, or going to a class????
Sorry for all the Q's

Karen

Hi Karen
Yes I used to do sw, I started in 2009 and lost the weight for my wedding in 2010. Now after doing the plan so long I just fancied a change as now want to tone up & lose this last 7lbs (already got 4lbs of that off in one week :D)

You are so right about food bills, ive hardly spent anything since doing rc and Hubby even commented saying usually Id come home from work everyday with at least a bag of shopping lol!

I joined a class in my local village, I go to the Spondon class which Sue Booth runs & its fab.
How about you?
Stacey xxx

Back