Hi all

b18buf

Hi everyone, my names bridie, im 26 from suffolk.
Desperatly trying to get back into dieting, hopeing joining onhere will help me with any questions and support i need :) when u live in a house full of super slim people its not easy for them to understand how hard it is to control the urges to be naughty lol!
Ive tried slimming world, weightwatchers and cambridge before and cambridge was the only one i lots weight on and stuck to, altho now im in a diff place in my life and dont know i i could stick to just shakes again, just wana make a desision and try one but cant make my mind up as to what to try, any help for a push in the right direction would be greatly appreaciated :) anyway hope to chat to u all soon!
Bridie x

Hey, hoping to loose about 3 stone, n if i reach that goal to see how i feel and go fro there, was swaying towards SW with WW counting the points was fine but it disnt teach me to eat healthy id just eat rubbish and stop when my points ran out, i work split shifts every day so its quite difficult to plan meals ect, cooking in a small break isnt always an option, :-( what is the other diet u mentioned? Havnt heard of it before or if i have im having a daft moment lol x

Hi b18buf, l really think you should consider VLCD. This stands for very low calorie diet. With this diet you will live on soup, shakes and bars which is between 500-600 calories per day depending on how much you want to loose. You will have the option of using only that or adding one meal which will be between 400-600 depending once again on what option you choose. The meals will have to be low in carbohydrates. The main idea behind these diets is to get your body into a state called ketosis where your body naturally burns stored fat. Some of the VLCDs l know are lipotrim, lighter life and exante. These cost 144, 288 and 100 a month respectively. Exante is the cheapest as they give 50% discount on monthly bumper packs. It is the only one that can be bought online. this is why l choose it. You can loose about a stone a month on these diets and you do not have to worry about cooking if you decide to live on them till you reach your desired weight. You only need to add either hot or cold water to the packs. Vlcds really work have a look round the forums and read the success stories before you make up your mind.

Hi,I've tried most diets but always worried that I couldn't live in shakes etc for life,that's why I decided to do weight watchers,I'm not saying I eat perfect every day but it has made me choose healthy options to make my points stretch and I can do this for the rest of my life,I've lost over 7 stone,But you have to find what works for you and if that is vlcd then go for it x x

Thanks very much for your help, it sounds alot like CD but so much better if you can buy online! Will look into it, :) starting whatever diet i choose on monday so got a coupla days to do some research and think about it, feel so possitive about dieting this time by finding this forum, really looking foward to getting know everyone and helping and or getting help!

Oh I know exactly what them diets are now, I don't think I could cope on one of them, I definetly like my food too much. I'm feeling abit more happier/content of SW so far today, I'm hoping I've gone through the hunger wall and now I can start enjoying myself abit more :) xxx

QueenSammi said:
Oh I know exactly what them diets are now, I don't think I could cope on one of them, I definetly like my food too much. I'm feeling abit more happier/content of SW so far today, I'm hoping I've gone through the hunger wall and now I can start enjoying myself abit more :) xxx

Thats the only thing that worries me, i did CD last year lost it all really quickly was so happy, then met my boyfriend so then my lifestyle changed as then i was doing more, going out, dinners cinema ect, without staying on the diet i put it all back on as quick as it came off :-/ thats why im hoping if i do go with SW (after looking into it more over the wknd) il be able to maintain it better with what i can eat x

Not starting until monday, think im guna go along to the meeting and see how it goes, quite excited about going, hoping it helps as last time i did it online and didnt really feel the drive to do it, hoping the meetings will change that xx

Aww well good luck for Monday. I find going to the meetings helped me, I tried to do it at home and I failed miserably, losing to myself all the time. We'll do it for good this time xxx

I would have noooo idea how to do that! Im new to this malarky! Haha, if ya find out how tho do let me know! :p xxx

My groups on a monday at 10, so thought id start after the wknd and get it out of my system new week new mind frame! How long have u been doing SW again? Xxx

Back