Hi all

Only since Wednesday lol. I'm starting to get the hang of it now I think. I just struggle for snacks, don't know what to eat other than fruit. Have you been eating all the yummy naughty things over the weekend? xxx

Ive not been too bad actually, going for dinner tonight so guna pick what i fancy rather than what i should have! Lol, i read on here that low fat super noodles are free and would be good for a snack, im sure i saw recipe for low fat dips which are free or low in syns, maybe carrot sticks and dips, il see if i can find the recipe, fat free yoghurts are free too, im more savory over sweet majority of the time so for me dips and noodles would be more my taste, and when i fancy sweet id go for pineappe or strawberries with a muller light :) xxx

Yeah I'm loving the yogurts, I love savoury stuff though. I miss crisps soooo bad!! Mug shots are free aswell, I must get some more for work. It's easier when I'm at home I can quickly make something but at work it's tricky xxx

Ive heard loads of people talk about that, whats a mug shot? Loads have said their really good on the go but no idea what they are, im exactly the same as you tho i love savory, crisps are my weakness by far! Thats why i think noodles n things like that will be good for me, hopefully :-/ lol xxx

Mug shots usually live next to the cup a soups. And it's pasta and powder (sauce) you add hot water leave it for a few minutes and it's yummy pasta and sauce. There really nice, in asda there 4 for £2. They do chicken & sweet corn, minestrone, chicken & herb, tomato and creamy cheese. Yum yum yum xxx

Ooh that sounds good to me! Will be popping to asda after joining tomorrow thanks :) stock up on my fruit and yoghurts too! Totally blew out at the restaurant tonight so hopefully got it all outa my system and ready for a fresh start at it! Xxx

Loads total pig tbh, there was four of us so we had a platter with pates and cheeses, breads all sorts, then a burger and a tia maria coffee mmm! Feels wierd talking about it on here tho lol. Xxx

Lol yeah I spect it does, but seeing as I'm not aloud it I wanna know haha. You'll be at SW now, hope it's going well xxx

Well i did it, weigh loads more than ibthought but even more reason to do it i think! Got some bars too, altho the talk didnt seem to be much of a talk she just worked her way thru the group telling everyone what theyd lost and asking what they plan to lose next week, for me that doesnt help, more embaress me if im honest, even if i do well its something i feel i need everyone to know unless i tell them if ya get me? :-/ no food ideas or tips atall, not sure if their all like that or not, but anyway, been shopping just got home, think i need a nice piece of choc cake! Just kidding lol. Xxx

Have the cake and start tomo!! That's what I did, saw the day out being a fatty and the next a thinny!!! :-D I've found out that in asda there's a children's range of tinned ravioli and alphabet pasta that's no syn's, I think it's called Great Stuff, 5 for £2. Bargain!!! Only little tins so great for a little snack. The hot dogs aren't free though there 2 syn's.

I was so naughty today and caved into Pringles (half the tube) feel so embarrassed and guilty. My boyfriend made me feel even worse :-( xxx

Its happens to everyone! Dont beat yaself up about it too much hun, just get back on the wagon tomorrow, have a few less sins for the rest of the week to counteract it a little bit, ul be ok :) boyfriends do that coz they think their helping, a lil side dig to the ribs will soon teach him its not lol! Ooh will investigate the ravioli tomorrow thanks, got the mug shots will try one of those tomorrow :) xxx

Yeah the tins are yummy. He can't talk anyway he's meant to be doing it aswell, well kind of and he's only eating dinners that I do, the rest of the time he's eating all the naughty things I want lol. Never mind. Don't forget to get some sugar free jelly, there no syns either and make yum puds xxx

Ahh see thats prob why he was then! Coz he wanted em lol! Ooh yea guna give some of the sweet recipies a try soon, ive seen a recipe for a cheesecake somewhere too that looked tasty xxx

Ooooh cheesecake I'll have to look into that, mmmm!!! Karmas got me for them crisps, I've got a terrible tummy ache and I bet it's cause I gave into the junk food lol xxx

How strange me too! But mines prob coz healthy food is alien in my body, its like 'what ya doing?!' haha! Hope ya feel better tomorrow and ya feel back on the wagon again :) keep me posted xxx

Found it really easy so far actually! Loved the feeling of enjoying my food and knowing its allowed, its strange, alot of it i always have but because ive taken out the stuff i shouldnt eat i feel good about it :) glad ya back on today, look foward to our lil evening catch up, think id be lost without the lil chat lol.xxx

I know I look forward to it too :) I'm really hoping I've done well at WI tomorrow, I go on holiday in 3 weeks and I'm rather hoping I can loose nearly a stone, to be honest it's so my shorts aren't so snug on me and I got room to grow with the pigging out lol xxx

Im sure itl be ok, let me know :) ooh holiday where u off to? Yea i know what ya mean i was like that when i went away, do desperatly wanted my clothes to be loose rather than tight lol xxx

Back