Hi all

I'm going to las Vegas with my boyfriend, 19 days... Can't Wait. I know I'm going to put on a pound or 7 when I'm there so got to loose some weight before I go or none of my clothes will fit when I'm back especially my work uniform. I'm off to WI shortly I'm rather nervous. Just weighed my bf he's lost 4lbs and he's only half sticking to it so fingers crossed I do well xxxx

Oh wow id love to go there! Im very jealous! Now i see why ya worried about ya clothes fitting after! Americas a hard core eating holiday haha! Thats what their for tho uve got to enjoy yaself n not think of if its good or not, sod that lol, my fingers are crossed for ya for WI as ya said if ur bf only half doing it then a naughty handful of pringles will def not be a downful, ul be fine im sure, let me know how you get on xxx

3lbs is really good! They do say SW is a diet with slow loss but also means its easier to keep off, coupla years ago when i did cambridge i lost nearly 4 stone in 3 months! Stopped for xmas and put it all back on as quick as i lost it! My friend los the same as me but on SW but over a longer period of time, stopped same as me for xmas and only put on 3lbs so seems to be better and healthier i would think! Im happy for ya! Just fingers crossed for me now lol xxx

Yeah I know your right, guess I just wanted to be on SW a week and be 4 stone lighter lol. You'll do great I know it, you seem really dedicated. What things have hulk been eating so far? xxx

I am until temptation comes along lol, im not really a great fan of salad so been having alot of veg, or if not ive had a loa of fruit b4 dinner so im not too hungry so i eat less, hopefully thatl help! The bachelors savoury rice are lovely! Add some chicken and veg mmm yummy :) if its working itl be a miracle haha xxx

I know all I want to do today is eat chocolate, not like me :-S but I must resist. Still can't help but feel disheartened from only loosing 3lb but I need to pick myself back up and quick. You had a good day? xxx

Yea its going really well so far i think, posted inthe food diary section what i had today so i could get some feedback as to if i was doing it right, aparently i am which is a relief as i always worry the first week that im not drasticly cocking up somewhere lol! Dont get me started on temptation tho, bro had maccy ds in my car this arvo! Killer!! I resisted tho! If ya craving choc maybe buy te funsize maltesers as a treat every now and then? Or something thats small but u dont have to stop urself eating if ya get me? Xxx

Aww well done for resisting, I don't think I could of. I managed to resist the chocolate today, I'm just hoping come tomo I'll be back into this properly xxx

Im sure u will, keep thinking why ur doing it and temptation will soon do one :) the choc and caramel hifi bars take care of my sweet tooth especially as their the light ones so u can have two! Mmm xxx

Hey no worries, lost two and a half pounds, was really happy with that, went to london for the weekend and ate whatever i wanted aswell so becuase of that 2 and a half was impressive lol how u going? Xxx

Aww well done you!!! Did you have a good time in London? Well your going to hate me BUT I've fallen off the wagon :-( however I'm signing up to WW tomo, I just understand it more and I don't have to deny myself anything. I'd still like to be diet buddy's though, if youd like that too? xxx

Yes course! I enjoy our lil chit chats :) ah its a shame it didnt work for you, it doesnt for everyone, i was the same with ww id stick to my points but eat crap so it disnt really help me, but it works for so many other people so im sure itl be great for u too, u just have to try dif ones til u find the one that suits u, thats what its all about, london was great thanks, we watched shrek, and i had so many naughty treats, naughty but nice haha xxx

Aww was the shrek musical good? Was thinking of taking my mum. Ive just come back from the WW meeting, feeling really positive about it, they were really nice at the meeting aswell. I'm going to read up on the books later. How you been getting on this week so far? xxx

Yea the musical, kimberly walsh and richard blackwood were brill! Def recomend going, ahh good glad ur feeling possitive about it all, i like all the bars and crisps they sell at the meetings their yummy :) week so far is going good, no slip ups as yet, went gym yest and yoga this morning, plan to go tomorrow and friday too, hopefully that will help :) xxx

Aww well done you!! I bought a cross trainer on eBay for £26 it's brilliant, was £350 when it came out 2 years ago so proped bargain. I'm doing more and more each day. I tried on some on my holiday clothes earlier and oh my god my shorts barely do up!! Looks like maxi skirts will be my friend on holiday, I actually feel full on ashamed :-( when I bought it all it fit me lovely. But I must have put on loads more than I thought. My bf tells me not to worry and don't be silly but I'm so embarrassed xxx

Cor that is a bargain!! I love the cross trainer, ah that happens to all of us its nothing to be ashamed of, everyones been in that possition so its understandable and so easy to do, the main thing is ur working hard to change it and thats all that counts! Ul get there in no time especially if uve found a better diet for you :) keep a food diary, i find if i write in the morn what im guna have all day it stops me from swaying from the plan! Xxx

Back