Hi all :)

MamaC

Silver Member
Hi I'm Cec I'm 27 and need to lose at least 6st to be in a normal weight for my height 5"6! I put on 4st during and after my having my kids I guess having them so close after each other probably didn't help either! Having two under 3 yr olds I do find exercise other than walking impossible as they get under my feet or climb on me lol Iv just bought a week starter pack of the exante ts really hoping this can help as I'm off on our first family holiday in September and don't want to be mistaken for a whale at sea world :(

Hi im kelly 28 and i am currently on slimming world. I have 3 children and put 5 stone on. I have lost 4 stone and i did that in a year, maintained my loss for a year and ive just joined slimming world yesterday to get to my target weight of 11stone. Im currently 12 stone 6. You have taken the first step so well done stick to whatever diet plan you have started and with a lot of support on here and PMA positive mental attitude you will get there. Good luck. Kelly :)

Hi Kelly wow you have done so well! Thank you for the kind welcome its nice to finally find others like me who are facing the same battle :)

Hiya

I'm pretty new here so just wanted to say welcome and hope you find this site as fantastic as I do. There's loads of advice and tips and lovely people who are all wanting to lose weight in whichever way works for them.
Good luck and by the way, sea world is AMAZING!! =)

i know i cant do it without any support or advice... no one is alone these days everyone is on die

Sorry sent it and hadnt finished typing. Everyone is on diets or healthy eating... its just nice to know that someone will take the time to read what you write and take the time to reply .. :)

Hi Sharon I think this site is going to be a huge help in keeping me motivated, which is my biggest problem!
I'm really looking forward to Florida sea world looks brilliant.

Kelly you are so right doing it with help is a lot better!

Its like anything else in our lives when we have support, advice and just people who understand what we are going through it makes he journey more bearable :) ive only ever been to florida once many years ago and i loved it. :)

Back