Hi All :)

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Rachel :), 14 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Rachel :)

Rachel :) Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hello.

I'm Rachel. Been calorie counting since new year and am down 20lb so far :) I'm just starting to slip a bit now tho so thought I'd come on here to try and keep me on track. I've been going to the gym 5 hrs a week which I absolutely love, didn't think I would but I do!

My start weight was 12st 2lb. I'd like to get to 9 1/2. Im in no massive rush though. Slow and steady.

Look forward to chatting to you all ;) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xena

xena Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Wow 20 pounds is amazing! I'm just starting calorie counting today. I've done it years ago but never really given it a good go lately so we shall see what happens!

4. Rachel :)

Rachel :) Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi.

Ive been using mfp to help me track. It's been a godsend lol.

Good luck :)

5. xena

xena Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    How's your weekend going Rachel?

6. katsmad64

katsmad64 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(14.1%)
    Hello Rachel was wondering how many calories are you having each day to loose 20lbs which is amazing by the way . I've been CC for 4 weeks and have lost 5 and a 1/2 lbs which I am really happy with as I was on sw but was painfully slow took me 7 weeks to loose 4and a 1/2 lb ! I'm surprised that there aren't many people on the CC threads thought there would be more so us calorie counters need to support and stick together :) Good luck looks like you're doing pretty well so far well done x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.