1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Hi All :)

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Rachel :), 14 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Rachel :)

Rachel :) Well-Known Member

Hello.

I'm Rachel. Been calorie counting since new year and am down 20lb so far :) I'm just starting to slip a bit now tho so thought I'd come on here to try and keep me on track. I've been going to the gym 5 hrs a week which I absolutely love, didn't think I would but I do!

My start weight was 12st 2lb. I'd like to get to 9 1/2. Im in no massive rush though. Slow and steady.

Look forward to chatting to you all ;) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. xena

xena Well-Known Member

Wow 20 pounds is amazing! I'm just starting calorie counting today. I've done it years ago but never really given it a good go lately so we shall see what happens!

4. Rachel :)

Rachel :) Well-Known Member

Hi.

Ive been using mfp to help me track. It's been a godsend lol.

Good luck :)

5. xena

xena Well-Known Member

How's your weekend going Rachel?

6. katsmad64

katsmad64 Well-Known Member

Hello Rachel was wondering how many calories are you having each day to loose 20lbs which is amazing by the way . I've been CC for 4 weeks and have lost 5 and a 1/2 lbs which I am really happy with as I was on sw but was painfully slow took me 7 weeks to loose 4and a 1/2 lb ! I'm surprised that there aren't many people on the CC threads thought there would be more so us calorie counters need to support and stick together :) Good luck looks like you're doing pretty well so far well done x