Hi...another newbie hear.

deborah42

Hi everyone..I have just found this site and mega happy that I have. I am currently on the SlimmingWorld Plan and I love it. But miss the online forum contact that I was so used to when I was doing WW,and so I felt really deprived when I joined SW and found that their website had no community forum section. I found this tool a great source of support and information. I must admit I am feeling a little confused about how this site works, but i'm sure i will figure it all out soon enough.
I joined SW on the 10th may 2011, and have already lost half a stone...chuffed with that. I am hoping to be at target by feb 2012 as my hubby and I are off on a cruise for 2 weeks then and I would love to feel fitter and healthier by then.

If anyone has any usefull tips and hints on how this website works i'd be most grateful..

Thank you :)

Welcome!!!
It's a great site with lovely lovely people full of lots of tips and support!!
I've found it's really helped with the journey so far!

Xx

Hi Deborah42 I'm a newbie too and can't wait for my slimming world journey to get underway. I admired this forum from afar for quite a while before taking the plunge and registering and I'm confident that with the help of all the lovely fellow slimmers on here that this time I'm going to be successful :)

Thanks Girls for your replies, It defo helps when you have lots of support and friendly banter with people who are going throught the same journey... hope to see you both on here frequently.

Wishing you lots of luck with your SW Journey..

good luck im newish too first week nearly done and ive enjoyed it all

Hi, also new on hear and I find this site invaluable, Its the first thing I do on a morning lol.

The people on hear are friendly and welcoming and although as "veterans" they must have seen the same thing asked hundreds of times, people are always and I mean always helpfull. I realy couldnt do it without this site.

just notiiced your from barnsley so am i lol
same height as well
good luck i weight 12st 8.5 weigh in tommorrow

Back