Hi! Another Question!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Locana, 27 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Locana

Locana Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hello ;-)

My CDC said that I am not allowed to have swettners or sugar free chewing gum... But I have seen that some people use tablet form sweetner in their tea/cofee...

Am I allowed!!!

Thanks ;-)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. midsgirl30

midsgirl30 Full Member

Hi my cdc told me tablet sweetner was fine but not sugar free gum :)
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you CAN have tablet sweetners. No to sugar free gum
  5. Locana

Locana Member

Cambridge Diet
    My breath is a bit, well pongy! What can I have to take that away!!!!????
  6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Mouthwash and goldspot spray help... Keep drinking and this nasty mouth thing does pass, mine took about a month or so though xxx
  7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

brush your tongue and drink more water. I haven't suffered from pongy breath so I've not had to do anything else. Goldspot is good though
  8. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Gold spot breath freshner. To be honest I have the odd sugar free gum.
  9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I have sugarfree chewing gum. My cdc told me it was ok. why do all cdc's say different things? that bugs the hell out of me :(
  10. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    no sugar free gum! i so miss that!!
  11. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

for some peple usinh gum makes them salivate and then in turn they feel hungry, other people chew all day and have no effects To be honest i am a chewer and always have been but i always tell my clients if they use chewing gum the possible downsides of it . At the end of the day if you can do without it its advisable.

cdc norwich
  12. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I agree with Jules. I always say to customers if you want give it a try - if you feel hungry do not try it again!

CDC Swindon
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.