hi any suggestions

I got weighed today losing 5lbs so in total I have now lost 24.5 in 5 weeks weighing at 9.11. I have now 11 pounds left to lose, which I have given myself 4 weeks to achieve this.....fingers crossed.

Wow bloodynora, that's a good loss when your weight is now so low! I am hoping to do 3lb a week as I now weigh 10st9, but reading your post has got me hoping it might go quicker!

Hi hun
You must have ALL 3 shakes everyday to ensure your getting ALL the vits/nutrients/minerals needed for optimum health whilst follwing this plan.... if you have only 2 shakes your denying yourself a full quota each day.... :) Lou xx
Just had my weigh in too ladies... I'm quite interested to see if having two or three shakes makes a diff with weight loss. I lost 10 lbs, so guess I really am a bag full of water. Praying I loose this much every week!!! Eek xx

hi ladies thanks for all your support, i got weighed today and i lost 10lb it was really encouraging, its good to be able to talk to people who are doing lipotrim too as i feel like i have support, the weight that i would like to loose is 6 stone and im trying to take one day at a time, i also smoke a lot more as i feel like it helps. i also find that the shakes are hard to stomach and sometimes they make me feel a bit sick but the weight loss is totally worth it

hi patchesmum i think im finding the not chewing and the smell of food the hardest as im still having to cook for my two children and the taste that i have in my mouth is hard too, i find that if i keep myself busy i dont think about it as much but hopefully as the days go on it will get easier as im already starting to feel slimmer which is a massive bonus

Toasted flapjacks for me too, couldn't manage without them. In the early days the shakes used to make me nauseas. It's because the vitamin and mineral content. You will get used to that. Before my flapjack days I too only managed two shakes a day but I always used a packet and a half in each one so I wasn't missing out on my vitamins.

I must be a bit weird I did 21 weeks on chocolate only shakes, I didnt like the others lol

Daisy I'm almost the same.
I get about 18-19 choc per week and then pick a couple of others just for a change incase I get bored... Normally I think, "omg I wish I'd got all choc" lol.

I think like that about the strawberry ones I really like them but the do attract my four year olds attention she just sees pink and wants it lol

Strawberry and chocolate are the only two I drink... My nephew asked if he could have some yesterday had to tell him it was medicine!

I let my son try a teaspoon of all of them. He quite likes the choc.

blend my shakes with ICE - ALso the vanila i put ice, water, the shake and coffee in and blitz its like a starbuks frapacino!! try it. Im on day 2, did anyoe get aches n shivers when on it?
x

Hi Lubylee, wow, 10lbs!! That's brill! I cook for my 4 children everyday too and find it hard. Bread, pasta etc dont bother me, nor do puddings, it is the smell of cooking meat that drives me mad! I have to confess to the odd cheat, but I tell myself meat is all protein so it could be worse. If I do have a little though it really fills me up and then I can easily ignore the chocolate mountain my husband insists on having in the fridge....

If it's any help I did find that mixing the shakes up in cold water and then drinking them through a straw helped me. I couldn't get them down just drinking them out of a glass.

I didn't like the chocolate at first and just had strawberry in the morning with vanila on the evening (us men only have 2 per day) but after a few weeks even that was a struggle. I had a week of forcing them down and thankfully it got easier again.

I have the occasional chocolate one now too as although they aren't as nice in my opinion they do break up the monotony a little and i found that helps. I've recently had the chicken soup too and although it's not exactly fine dining, again it certainly makes a 'nice' change.

You could also try mixing some of the shakes up in the mouse form but I really struggled with that and soon reverted back to shakes.

Just remember, it's not forever and having gone through this diet you won't be so ready to put weight on again in the future!

Good luck.

Back