hi any suggestions

lubylee

hi im on day 7 of lipotrim and im finding it hard, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make things a bit easier, im really looking forward to losing the weight as nothing tastes as good as slim feels but I could do with some encouraging words at the minute :(

Hi Lubylee, I am on day 7 too. Today was hard (as was Friday) due to work. I started work at 6am and my first break was 4pm. I had a shake for breakfast and the first chance I had to have my second was 5pm. I was starving and had a slice of wafer ham.
I don't know what can make it easier for you, I know from when I did LT before after week 2 I got out of the habit of eating and just didn't feel hungry. What bit are you finding most difficult? Hunger?boredom? Missing the habit of eating? Or do you feel unwell? Do you have to cook for others?

Hello ladies...

I'm on day 7 too and still finding it difficult to stomach the shakes ... Four of the days I only had 2 shakes ... I hate feeling unwell after drinking them and find the hr after the worst but after that I'm fine with plenty of water...

Weigh in tomorrow should help motivate you and keep you going....

I'm also very emotional today and mood is very low so just gonna go to sleep and count the hours down to weigh in!

HI! I started this week too. Its hard as it feels like a constant fast. I was cooking today and really did feel like I was fasting, BUT im just drinking loads of water and am constantly reminding myself why Im doing this! I want to fit into the dress on the left. I want to be healthy. I want to be proud of myself and I dont want to sell myself short with unnecessary flab. Im correcting years of crazy relationship with food, so view this as a treatment.

Also tell me your goals, and hopefully that will do the trick ;)
xxx

all in this together chick, ill always be here to listen

aaaww ladies, it'll all change when u have your weigh ins, i promise. i was the same as u in the early days, but each weigh in spurs u on the most.

just be easy on yourself. dont do too much, have pamper nights, nails, long soaks and little walks....dont do too much exercise.

im on week 9 (10th weigh in this friday coming)

i promise that the weigh ins make it so much easier, once u see the scales xx

Hi! Im on day 7 too, first weigh in tomorrow!! Im really scared i havent lost anything because i havent been feeling too bad, apart from sometimes they are hard to keep down... But its all for a good cause... Cant wait for some results!

Betty I'm the same apart from the actual drinking and keeping the shakes down (which I hate) I feel fine and have normal energy although I do get cold hands and feet in the evening but then I go up n down the stairs a few times and it's all ok again!

I have also been smoking more then usual!

Same i actually find it helps take your mind off the fact your not eating :) i find if i put mostly ice and some water into a blend and blend it with the powder they go down way easier! Almost like a real milkshake!

I've tried that and various other consistencies from thick mousse to watered down and still struggling once they've gone down but I'm going to stick at it hopefully it will get better by this time next week!

OK guys these are my words to you. Hang on in there, my first 2 weeks was hell, all the shakes I had seemed to have a salty background. After that it got so much easier. The only thing that worries me is that I can only have 2 shakes a day how ever hard I try to have 3 it wont go down so I decided give up or have 2........ so 2 it is, but let me stress to you that 3 is the recommended for all your vitamins that you require.
I hope this helps..... oh and 1 more thing i am vanishing before my very eyes.

thanks a million its great to hear how other people have found it! do you mind me asking how much you want to lose? its just i dont know what weight loss to expect tomorrow, im a bit worried, i have just under four and a half stone to lose so im hoping it wont take too long!

Just a thought im just finishing this week, just over eleven weeks and couldn't have stuck it without the flapjacks as the shakes made me I'll. Why not give them a try I find them yummy toasted and haven't got fed up with them yet and have been taking three a day for the past four weeks.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I have the chocolate shakes and put a spoonfull of coffee into it and it tastes like a chocca mocca, well......nearly like one.

Good luck with your WI mines today too! 1hr to go! I'm hoping for about 7lbs at least but everyone's different and some people have more water weight then others!

Back