Step 1 Sole Source + Hi - anyone else just started cambridge diet?

Jesspup

Hi everyone, I've had success with Cambridge diet before but had friends doing it with me. Now living elsewhere and my new friends here are all slim so doing this on my own! Hoping to find some support on here as have also had couple of failed attempts of dieting since too.

Week one finished though - 7lb loss on step2, fair chuffed, so can now go on sole source+ with lower BMI, hopefully weight keep coming off. Can't wait to get bars next wk though, makes the diet bearable for me!

Also I'm a bit of a technophobe so hope I can figure this posting thing out properly!

......... Bye for now :)

I am on week 2 (11dys) , I lost 7lb in my first week.. stuck to it 100% so far

Sole Source +

Hi everyone, I've had success with Cambridge diet before but had friends doing it with me. Now living elsewhere and my new friends here are all slim so doing this on my own! Hoping to find some support on here as have also had couple of failed attempts of dieting since too.

Week one finished though - 7lb loss on step2, fair chuffed, so can now go on sole source+ with lower BMI, hopefully weight keep coming off. Can't wait to get bars next wk though, makes the diet bearable for me!

Also I'm a bit of a technophobe so hope I can figure this posting thing out properly!

......... Bye for now :)

Hi I started on Wednesday, my first weigh in is Tuesday, I feel hungry and I'm missing toast! I did sole source plus last year I lost 3 stone 2lbs and stopped in November to have a break with the good intention of starting again in the new year. Its now end of Feb and I starting again. I have gained 10lbs between nov and feb, but I didn't watch what I ate and I drank lots over xmas. I have a stone and half to lose this time round. Wish me luck. H :)

Ok so I have weighed myself... When I went to see my CDC I was 15.7. Then, I went back to her on day 3 to swap some stuff and I weighed again, but had started TOTM so was 15.9. I've just weighed now and 15.5 so am happy with that! Worried it's not going to be as fast as I expected though. And have had a couple of slips where I've had semi skimmed milk in my tea and a little tiny extra bit of chicken/fish over the recommended amounts. Gah! Any thoughts?

Back