Hi, creeping back in quietly.........

mollydog

Silver Member
Just want to say Hi. I'm a serial dieter, tried them all and was very successful on Cambridge 5 years ago as i approached 40 but just couldnt sustain it :sigh:. Unfortunately its all gone on again and i feel its now or never to get a healthy lifestyle and exercise. I've joined the local gym but i have to force myself to go although i really quite enjoy it when i'm there.:whacky068:

Myself and three friends have joined SW on Thursday and so far so good. I can't believe how much you can eat! It seems incredible to eat so much pasta, rice, potatoes etc. I've constantly been referring to my books to make sure I get it right but i'm so full up i'm struggling to eat syns.

I made the beef chilli and rice last night and the chicken chausseur is in the slow cooker tonight which we'll have with green veg. My OH has decided to do it with me although he only needs to lose a stone.

Looking forward to making new friends.

Best wishes
M x

Good luck! I'm just coming to the end of my second week, (although it's my second attempt) and I'm really enjoying it so far! Good luck and welcome :D

wow kikaroo, you've had a great first week loss - well done. I've been reading some of the threads and the weight loss (if doing it correctly) seems to be really good. I'm not getting my head round how much I can eat but feeling good so far.
M x

wow kikaroo, you've had a great first week loss - well done. I've been reading some of the threads and the weight loss (if doing it correctly) seems to be really good. I'm not getting my head round how much I can eat but feeling good so far.
M x

Thanks - I followed the plan 100% and didn't feel I was depriving myself. I had a bug last weekend though which no doubt contributed to my loss. Been over syns a couple of days this week, so I'm hoping I haven't put any of it back on!
Everyone on the forum is really friendly and supportive - I think I'd have given up after day one if I couldn't chat on here!

Well, I survived the weekend although i did have (much more than allowed) vodka but other than that we have felt stuffed with free and superfree foods. Feel slightly despondant this morning as I haven't lost an ounce in 3 days :-( but I'll stay with it, I've got 3 work friends doing it too so i'm sure there will be lots of positive chat to help me through.
I've packed my gym stuff and will force myself to go after work.
M x

Did an hour at the gym then came home to a massive baked potato, load of free salad, cheese and lurpak syns with a tablespoon of sweet chill sauce instead of mayo........ Yum, I'm loving this diet!
M x

Did an hour at the gym then came home to a massive baked potato, load of free salad, cheese and lurpak syns with a tablespoon of sweet chill sauce instead of mayo........ Yum, I'm loving this diet!
M x

That sounds yummy! Glad you're enjoying it so far, I'm really getting into it, bought new herbs and spices and going to start cooking again on the weekend I think

Back