Hi Every one =)

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
I started my third time on TFR today... i know it sounds bad.. but i pretty much managed to keep the weight off from the last round of TFR and maintained at about 12 and a half stone until October last year when i got engaged.. which ofcourse should have been the best motivation in the world... but nope not for me somehow, so now i'm over 2 stone heavier than what I was when I found my wedding dress and really feeling the pressure.. i'm even heavier than I ever was before starting TFRs previously!

Had the porridge this morning and it was actually really nice (they didnt have it last time I did exante)

the diet seems to be really different now.. i never had the zero drinks or added spices or anything... i stuck to the good old lipotrim rules and didnt have anything extra!

Well wish me luck =)

Good luck x

Good luck hon. You've done it before so there's nothing new we can tell you, you've just got to get through the first week and you'll be fine.

Heyy! *waves* Like the others say - you've done it before, you can do it again. I've heard the most focussed slimmers are brides to be, because there is a set date in place!

Yep fingers and toes crossed ill stick to it =) im feeling really positive and motivated and day 1 has been good =)

good luck to you, stay focused on that wedding dress, and as you know the first few days are the hardest

Back