Hi everybody!!!

A very warm welcome to Zest face, and Force 10 from me too! Keep up the good work Mrs B x

Thanks for all the encouragement guys. I lost two pounds yesterday so that's 8 pounds so far in three weeks so I'm really encouraged by this diet. I've done WW in the past and lost 42 pounds but put it all back on again slowly once I gave up smoking. Mandy, our leader, is brilliant too and very helpful.

Only another 84 pounds to go! This time next year, I won't recognise myself :p

FT

Much as I hate it, I do think exercise is the key. Trouble is I'm lazy and would rather sit and read a book or watch tv in my spare moments than go for a walk or do some exercises. I have an exercise bike so try and do some cycling while watching tv but I need some headphones as the bike is quite noisy and I have to turn the tv up really loud to hear it which isn't very good for the neighbours. Fortunately I work at home so I can try and cycle during the day when the neighbours are out at work!:D

Having said all that, I've just encouraged myself to go out for a walk round the park as the sun is shining and it's shaping up to be a lovely day :)

Yes exercise is the key i always lose weight when i exercise.
I did slack off last week and boy did it show.

Ive started back again now so fingers crossed for WI

Ruthy

Mrs B, you've done a great job getting to where you are.. I'm 18st so i know how it feels!

I've just had my first week weigh in, (although I've only actually been on it for 5 days) and have lost 2lb, that doesnt seem like a lot for a first week?? Even though fruit is free should I be eating less of it because I do seem to eat an awful lot instead of snacking on crap like I usually do.

I can't make it on here as much as you guys so I hope I don't miss out on things!!!

x x x

I lost 6.5 pounds the first week but that was due to a lot of exercise as well. The second week I didn't do any exercise and put on half a pound.:( But the third week I did a bit of exercise and managed to lose 2 pounds so I think the answer is plain - try and do more exercise.;) I don't think eating fruit all day will affect your weight loss ZF. How many syns a day are you getting through?

Sorry I haven't been on here for absolutely ages. I'm eating up to 10syns a day...usually more like 6 - mainly on things like tomato sauce and extra light mayo. I've lost 12.5lbs in 4 weeks.. or something like that. Haven't worked it out yet! Not so bad though :)

How's everybody else going at the moment?
xxx

Back