Hi Everyone, am new here and looking for advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SuzieZ, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. SuzieZ

SuzieZ New Member

Hi Everyone, Am hoping you guys are going to be able to help me, I have tried sooooo many 'diets' Lipotrim, cambridge, atkins, lighterlife the problem is everytime I stop them the weight just comes back on, what have you found that works ? Heeeelllppppp:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. How much have you got to lose? Only way to stop the weight coming back on is to make sure you change the habits and eating pattern that helped put the weight on in the first place.

Irene xx

4. SuzieZ

SuzieZ New Member

Hi Irene,

I have about two and a half stones to lose,
    I had lost some but its all gone back on, its hard to change your habits isnt it, I think its harder than stopping smoking, have cracked that one, which again didn't help the weight as I would have a biscuit instead of a cig, lol. :eek:

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Suzie, why don't you have a read around the forum and find a plan you think will work for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.