Hi everyone and message for D_Q

jo_star

Hi, have already posted this on the newcomers site but wanted D_Q to see this.

Some of you may remember me from another site two years ago...

Lost 5 and a half stone (LL for a short time then CD) whilst falling in love...

Two years on and a massive bereavement later, whilst living with love of my life for the last year and having recently got engaged (wedding July next year!! eeekk!!) and I'm six stone heavier and he's about 8 stone heavier :(. Inevitable really - I had started to really struggle before dropping off the wagon completely and although at first ate relatively sensibly and only gaining a little, the bereavement that summer gave me an excuse to throw common sense away completely. Other half got serious adult chicken pox at the same time so fell spectacularly too.

At this point, I must say:

D_Q, we're both so sorry for not contacting you and leaving you properly - it was out of sheer embarrassment and shame. We hope you can forgive us :eek::eek::cry:

So - other half finally saw sense a few days ago and dragged my sorry a*se to a local CDC. We are both on day 3 today and feeling very sorry for ourselves.

HOWEVER - this time we WILL be strong and I WILL NOT get married in a size 22 wedding dress!!!!!

Jo ( and James )

xxx

hiya
you have a great incentive to keep you going, and with both of you able to support each other im sure you will be sucessful
good luck and congratulations on your engagement

Thank you!!

Oh honey, I am sorry to hear about your bereavement, but SO SO pleased that you and James are together - you are sucha gorgeous couple!!! And no worries - I totally understand how life gets in the way of things - I just want you both to succeed :hug99:

Thanks, D_Q, it means a lot to both of us.

Wedding plans are in full flow now! James' dad is a vicar so he's marrying us! We have our venue, best man and bridesmaids sorted. My theme is red roses (D_Q and HTPink will know why!) and the bridesmaids are all going to be in matching red, I'm wearing ivory. The red theme also ties in with the fact that its James' parents ruby anniversary the day before the wedding. I want a red jewelled tiara with matching jewellery and red shoes!! My maid of honour has a very pink complexion and hates wearing red, so I'm dickering betweenpale gold or silver for her.

Pants, it's 9:30 - have a class - byeeee!!

Back