hi everyone, i have jjust signed up and started SS yesterday

Hi lozzer, good luck, I've only been doing this 6 days so am new too, everyone here is great, there are a few 'yodas' who know everything you need to know so it's really helpful. Everyone seems to have different experiences and some suffer a bit in the first week and some lucky ones (I'm on of the lucky ones) just get a headache.

I've done every diet but this one is my fave, wish I'd found it 15 years ago, I can't be trusted with food yet hee hee. I've not been hungry at all I just really miss eating, it seems it was my number one hobby and not as I thought, I'm always hungry there must be a medical thing wrong with me he hee

Hello there & welcome! :D Best of luck & do let us know how you go! ;)

Welcome, drop me a line and tell me how's going!

Hey there and welcome to Mims!! This is the best place ever!!! We are all here to support each other and help out whenever we can - be it something silly you want to share or something huge you need help with.

I've only been here a few weeks so quite new too but the guys on here are wonderful and true inspiration. Check out the inspiration slide show - you will be amazed at the losses some of these guys have achieved!!

Hey! Welcome! I am new too - Day 5 now, and so far feeling fine! Not even headaches! And last night managed to sit in a pub whilst my friends scoffed down amazing looking gourmet burgers with loads of chips (was so tempted to take one, but didn't!) and then had blackberry and apple crumble with loads of custard, and they were all drinking wine and beer, and I stuck to mint tea (luckily it was really cold in the pub, so I could justify it, since my friends don;t know I am on CD - I'm waiting til it is obvious and then I'll tell them). Everyone on here seems really nice, and good luck with your first few days!
Anna x

Hi Lozzer,
Welcome to this this crazy place, this is the place to come and have a rant, celebrate your weight loss and ask for advice. I've only been SSing for two weeks and I can really see the difference (not just on the scales). I'm one of the unlucky ones who felt awful on the 4-5 day but I came on Mins and got the boost I needed to get me through.
Stick with it Loz and you'll be like a whipit in no time.

Big hugs

Welcome to the start of your exciting cd journey, just watch those lbs melting away.
Minimins is a great support, for anything really theres always someone to help.

x x:D

Back