Hi Everyone!! I need advice plz!!

Rubz

Hi all,
Im Ruby.. 34 yrs and clinically obese. Im joining slimming world this coming week and am determined to stick it out. Ive joined SW so many times before and the maximum ive lost is 1 stone before my willpower gives in..

I just dont understand how someone can lose so much.. does it really work? I read success stories of how people of lost weight but ive never lost more than 3lb in one week and then after some time the weight just doesnt shift... Im now desperate!!!!! any advice?? What can i do that will help me lose weight and retain my willpower at the same time??

First of all, SW is not a diet it is a lifestyle that you will lose weight with. Make sure all the food you are having is food you like and vary it so you don't get bored. Also, use this place! There is loads of great advice and support available here, start a diary so we can all see how you are doing. Welcome to the forum, I hope this is your last restart x

Hi Ruby, welcome to minimins. Plan ahead and make sure you get plenty of variety within your allowed eating.

Good luck Rubz

I can't really comment about SW because I am on LL, but I'm convinced that it will be your motivating reason that will carry you through to success this time.
Every time you feel "wobbly" remember why you started losing weight.
Don't think of it as a "diet" try and think of it as a new way to live your life with food.
Good luck.:welcome2:

Reactions: Taz
Hi Rubz

I too am new to this site.....I've been on SW for only six weeks now and really think it works. I've lost 1 stone 4 lb so far. Stick at it cos as soon as you start noticing a difference in yourself you'll not want to give up. It is a lifestyle change but well worth it.

Keep going!! You won't regret it.

K x

Your welcome love.

Hi Rubz

I too am new to this site.....I've been on SW for only six weeks now and really think it works. I've lost 1 stone 4 lb so far. Stick at it cos as soon as you start noticing a difference in yourself you'll not want to give up. It is a lifestyle change but well worth it.

Keep going!! You won't regret it.

K x
Welcome to the forum and well done on your loss so far x

Back