• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone, I'm new here!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 3st2.5lb(19.02%)
Starting tomorrow... not going to meetings... joined last year, but only managed a couple of weeks as my heart wasn't in it. I've pulled out my books and going to give it a go on my own, see how I do and will probs go back to group if I get along with it ok.

I still get a bit confused, and I am just heading out to the supermarket - so can someone advise if the following is a good 'green day'...

Breakfast - poached egg on multigrain bread and some berries/fat free vanilla activia yoghurt.

Lunch - big homemade tuna nicoise salad (baby spinach, tuna, hard-boiled egg, green beans, cucumber, tomato).

Dinner - baked potato with baked beans.

Snacks - superfree fruits

Is that enough from the healthy extras etc? I will come to syns as and when i need something extra, and refer to book for values.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Anna xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st13lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.77%)
Hiya, and welcome back!

Breakfast - poached egg on multigrain (needs to be synned as multigrain isn't a HexB) bread and some berries/fat free vanilla activia yoghurt.

Lunch - big homemade tuna nicoise salad (baby spinach, tuna (needs to be weighed for Hex b), hard-boiled egg, green beans, cucumber, tomato).

Dinner - baked potato with baked beans. Looks good

Do you have milk as your Hex a?

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
I would add some more veg or even some cheese to your jacket and beans so you don't get hungry later. 42gms of low fat cheddar is a healthy A or B

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 3st2.5lb(19.02%)
Hiya, and welcome back!

Breakfast - poached egg on multigrain (needs to be synned as multigrain isn't a HexB) bread and some berries/fat free vanilla activia yoghurt.

Lunch - big homemade tuna nicoise salad (baby spinach, tuna (needs to be weighed for Hex b), hard-boiled egg, green beans, cucumber, tomato).

Dinner - baked potato with baked beans. Looks good

Do you have milk as your Hex a?
Thank you! Very useful! Still trying to get my head around the Hex's... it's where I slipped up last time I think. Yes, was going to continue to have semi-skimmed in my tea... I only have 2 or 3 cups a day so should think that's ok??

Will syn my bread and buy some wholemeal when I need more :)

A x x x

S: 16st13lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.77%)
Still trying to get my head around the Hex's... it's where I slipped up last time I think. Yes, was going to continue to have semi-skimmed in my tea... I only have 2 or 3 cups a day so should think that's ok??

Yeah, I tend to slip up with Hexs too - So I have to be pretty anal about it and measure Good luck I am sure you'll be grand

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Hi there and good luck!