Hi everyone, I'm new here!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Starting tomorrow... not going to meetings... joined last year, but only managed a couple of weeks as my heart wasn't in it. I've pulled out my books and going to give it a go on my own, see how I do and will probs go back to group if I get along with it ok.

I still get a bit confused, and I am just heading out to the supermarket - so can someone advise if the following is a good 'green day'...

Breakfast - poached egg on multigrain bread and some berries/fat free vanilla activia yoghurt.

Lunch - big homemade tuna nicoise salad (baby spinach, tuna, hard-boiled egg, green beans, cucumber, tomato).

Dinner - baked potato with baked beans.

Snacks - superfree fruits

Is that enough from the healthy extras etc? I will come to syns as and when i need something extra, and refer to book for values.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Anna xx

Hiya, and welcome back!

Breakfast - poached egg on multigrain (needs to be synned as multigrain isn't a HexB) bread and some berries/fat free vanilla activia yoghurt.

Lunch - big homemade tuna nicoise salad (baby spinach, tuna (needs to be weighed for Hex b), hard-boiled egg, green beans, cucumber, tomato).

Dinner - baked potato with baked beans. Looks good

Do you have milk as your Hex a?

I would add some more veg or even some cheese to your jacket and beans so you don't get hungry later. 42gms of low fat cheddar is a healthy A or B

Hiya, and welcome back!

Breakfast - poached egg on multigrain (needs to be synned as multigrain isn't a HexB) bread and some berries/fat free vanilla activia yoghurt.

Lunch - big homemade tuna nicoise salad (baby spinach, tuna (needs to be weighed for Hex b), hard-boiled egg, green beans, cucumber, tomato).

Dinner - baked potato with baked beans. Looks good

Do you have milk as your Hex a?

Thank you! Very useful! Still trying to get my head around the Hex's... it's where I slipped up last time I think. Yes, was going to continue to have semi-skimmed in my tea... I only have 2 or 3 cups a day so should think that's ok??

Will syn my bread and buy some wholemeal when I need more :)

A x x x

Still trying to get my head around the Hex's... it's where I slipped up last time I think. Yes, was going to continue to have semi-skimmed in my tea... I only have 2 or 3 cups a day so should think that's ok??

Yeah, I tend to slip up with Hexs too - So I have to be pretty anal about it and measure Good luck I am sure you'll be grand

Hi there and good luck!

Back