Hi Everyone - Im New

blondie29

Hi Everyone

Ive been having a read and thought Id say Hi :D
Im Jo and Im 30 and about to start taking Xenical on Monday and dont really know to much about it but the doc thought I should give it a go. Ive been taking medication for a underactive thyroid since Jan but seem to have gained yet another stone and not lost so hoping this is gonna help lose some weight.

Any tips or anything I should or shouldnt do would be great, and also how are you all getting on? Is anyone losing weight and doing great ?????

Jo x x

:welcome2: Jo, im about to take my first blue tablet on monday too! :D ive spent the last couple of days going low fat and trying to grasp the rules,if it wasnt for the people here and this forum i would've been totally lost.

theres a great introduction post by piink pinkstarr at the start of this section,it explains quite a bit and helped me alot,shes also a real inspiration,if you get a chance give her threads a look.ive not had a chance to read many of the other success stories,but im getting round to it.:)

my aunt has been on xenical for a couple of months and has lost 3 stone! i dont get to see her often though,so this place is great for me ;)

wish you lots of luck,and hope to see you around :D

Hi Bunny-hops

Its good to know someone else is starting Monday as well, I was also thinking of starting weight watchers as well this week so I can keep a eye on what im eating as well just hoping that the tablets will move things along nicely. Im just reading through threads now and seeing what I should eat and what I should avoid. Good luck and keep me posted x x

im going to start a diary and try and change my routine a bit too, im going to ban myself from eating in front of the telly,expect for saturdays :D

how do you feel about taking the big blue for the first time? im a bit scared :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome to the both of you

Good luck in your weight loss journey and keep posting... you will find all manner of help, support and crazy nutters of people, but we are a lovely friendly bunch and we all stick together

Back