Hi everyone New to minimins, Big fan of all slimmers

fazza1978

Does anyone find when drinking loads of water per day that they cant keep off the loo lol, Have lost 2 and a half stone with Slimming World Diet but probs lose an hour a day on the loo

Fazza, but it doesn't seem to make any difference to me how much water I drink - I'm popping to pee so often anyway I don't think I could actually go any more!! It's my age!! I can't tell if you're male or female, or how old you are. I do know that if I drink more water I feel more awake and have more energy!

I'm new to MM too. And also just about to start SW for the first time ever!

How much are you drinking?! If you're running to the loo all the time it's probably too much. Average daily requirement in addition to food is 1.2 litres. :) xx

I'd cut back a bit then if you're having too-frequent trips to the loo. Of course if you're constantly thirsty but also weeing for England, that's another matter and you'd be best seeing a doctor, but if you're making yourself drink when you're not thirsty, there's no point. :) xx

Great news have lost 4lb this week gonna have a treat tonight any ideas people x

Back