Hi Everyone Newbie Alert

Thankyou, we are getting there with the first day, still got a shake left so holding it off as long as possible. I am hungry but yes drinking water dulls it off which is good. Big Eastenders fest for me tonight then early to bed.
All other newbies still doing ok?
x

Ok first day I crashed and burned.. Why?? Coz I have a cold and my throat I'd like razor blades so without thinking I had a lemsip.. Was so angry with myself (my throat was kinda thankful tbh) woke up feeling very groggy today but just going to carry on.. I shall call this day 1 as I will not break even just a little bit!!
Size10 how was ur first day??
Yummymummynot.. I'm 15,8.. 5'9 and my goal is 11st also it's where I'm most comfortable and I was a lovely size 12 then so I'd be happy with that again hopefully my boobs will shrink on this they're gone massive I hate them!!!
Ok day 1 here goes.. Glugging water And super psyced!! X

good luck for today xx

Hi chiefbridesmaid, good for you getting back on it today i'm doing great again thanks for asking! I think I could easily break my diet by accidentally popping food in my mouth when cooking as its a bad habit I have! I have not had any shakes yet and don't feel too hungry but I have been out at mums and tots all morning with the kids so just home. They are tucking into lunch and I'm holding off my shake til I need it. I feel a little woozy but thats all, no headache yet and thankgoodness its the weekend tommorrow DH can take over the kids if I start feeling rotten.

Keep up the good work. I'am the same size and height as you yummymuumy, but never weighed myself when i was a size 12. I cant believe you hold off so long size10 with having your shakes. I've been having sneeky weigh in at home and it looks like I'am losing a pound a day finger's crossed. I really disliked the chicken soup just nasty lol. I'am getting to the stage where i cant stomach the vanila and nearly the strawberry now :( but gonna keep at it.

Oh no I hope that passes for you. I love them all except the chocolate which I had last night. Going to try it cold today.
I'm going through the early motivation which comes with a new diet. It does help that i'm not working much the school holidays so I'm feeling relaxed and ready for a project. I'm back at work on thurs but should be into this diet by then. A pound a day is fantastic. How motivating. x

just a quick question ive had my kids via emergency c-section and just wanted to know if you had an abdominal op and if so how has being on the lipotrim plan helped you. as i desperately need some advice and i know of one person who ended up having to have an op because of bad side affects that she ended up with on the lipotrim plan

Wow, that's a bit dramatic! What was the op for?

Hi Chiku.. How long ago did you have c-section?

I had c-section 16 years ago. If you tell the pharmacist all the medical information they should be able to make the decision, and monitor you.

What sort of bad effects did they have? Were they due to the lipotrim only? x

she had to have colonic irrigation aswell as had to have from what i can remember part of her bowel removed as it got badly infected. the lady was a retired senior nurse aged 55 and was on the Lipotrim. also had, had her children via section

i had my daughter in april 98 by emergency c-section due to being in labour for 5 and hlf days and only dilated 3cm and 4mm.
my son i had in sept 2003 by emergency section also at Northwick Pk Hosp and was left discharged from that 30hrs later in a very bad way as they did not clean me out correctly which left me unable to feed my son.

i have posted a thread titled ''need advice urgently''

thankyou for responding

I would say its fine as it was 12 years ago, but I'am not a trained medical person. Why dont you try it for 6 weeks and if your dont like it come off. the aim os to shrink your stomach as well as lose weight so your body will have healed itself. the person your describing could have losts of things previously wrong with her (with bowels and what not) and we dont know how long she had been on Lipotrim. Yes it does get harder to pass as time goes on, but there are tings te pharmacy can help with fibregel or something like that. At the end of the day its how comfortable you feel with it.

I have my 3 week weigh in this afternoon and hoping that i lose more than 2lb this time. :)

Hi everyone hope you feeling well and motivated this morning, i lost 5lb last night yay, but it was weird as i went to the doctors this morning and weighed myself again and it showed i had actually lost 9lb, super weird. lol

It's my first day today. For breakfast I had the strawberry shake mixed with 250ml of boiling water and it didn't taste as bad as I'd though but certainly worse than slimfast. By 11am I was craving a piece of toast with a nice hot cup of PG with milk and my sweetners... I held back from temptation but the I did do a horrible thing and snapped at my 12yr old daughter and barked even louder at my 6yr old son. I feel so bad as I was totally out of character. At 2.20pm I had a hot choc shake with plenty of coffee and a couple of sweeteners chucked into the blender with extra water as I found the morning's one a bit hard to swallow.
Is it just me who's snapped/ barked at others or is this behavior so called expected?

I would say its fine as it was 12 years ago, but I'am not a trained medical person. Why dont you try it for 6 weeks and if your dont like it come off. the aim os to shrink your stomach as well as lose weight so your body will have healed itself. the person your describing could have losts of things previously wrong with her (with bowels and what not) and we dont know how long she had been on Lipotrim. Yes it does get harder to pass as time goes on, but there are tings te pharmacy can help with fibregel or something like that. At the end of the day its how comfortable you feel with it.

I have my 3 week weigh in this afternoon and hoping that i lose more than 2lb this time. :)
I feel this is right for me. All diets amongst other things such as ingredients aswell as have negative affects on a minority and I have done alot of research on Lipotrim for the past couple of months on different diets and this is the one of a select few that I felt more comfortable in starting as it is medically accepted and my GP said I was fine to start

ive had 2. My 1st in 98 and my 2nd in '03 which left me with complications and was told that i would a hysterectomy.
Now i'm under close observation just to be safe, but feel i should be fine

Hi Chiku, I've not heard of anyone snapping so early on (within a couple of hours). It might be your body craving caffiene possible, but everyone is different. Mood swings are a side effect but mine are ususally feeling a little down or high as a kite but never angry. Again we all cope differently though. Keep at as you come to your first weigh in you will feel it is worth it, how much have you got to lose?

Ive got two weeks left till i start eating again. I'am having a months break in September and then back on the Lipotrim from the 4th October for 8 weeks. Feeling confident i can keep the weight off or at least put no more on, dont even want to eat rubbish things and dont even think i could stomach them to honest, well thats how i feel at the mo

Hi Chiku, I've not heard of anyone snapping so early on (within a couple of hours). It might be your body craving caffiene possible, but everyone is different. Mood swings are a side effect but mine are ususally feeling a little down or high as a kite but never angry. Again we all cope differently though. Keep at as you come to your first weigh in you will feel it is worth it, how much have you got to lose?

Ive got two weeks left till i start eating again. I'am having a months break in September and then back on the Lipotrim from the 4th October for 8 weeks. Feeling confident i can keep the weight off or at least put no more on, dont even want to eat rubbish things and dont even think i could stomach them to honest, well thats how i feel at the mo
I think you may be right!
As this is the longest I've gone without my beloved PG Tips and my PG habit was me drinking approximately 7 to 10 large 3/4 pint mugs a day with semi skimmed and 2 sweetners (as my tum doesn't approve of white sugar). ARGGGGH I know your right and am probably clucking for tea and toast.

Gulp of strawberry shake (Lipo)

[/COLOR]

Well went to see my Dr and i spoke of my craving and also asked this other Dr who saw me today "What if i do end up with excess skin" and the Doc just said that when the time does come and it is a problem i should go and see him and he'll take it from there.
bring on spring 2011... for the new and improved aswell as pausing my arthritis (can't wait till it comes) :D :rolleyes:

Hi Chiku, if you carry out non strenous exercise you shouldnt have excess skin, anything that complements your arthritis. I wouldnt worry to much untill something crops up or happens, you will only make yourself ill with worry and being hungry to start with is part of the process as your body is super super craving sugar and carbs. It will be worse first couple of days then i promise you it does ease off.

Back