Hi everyone

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
Im new here too..just joined mini mins a few days ago and ive picked up lots of new tips.. its great whe u look at other peoples posts and see their encouraging words it really motivates me :)

I mean at the end of the day we're all in this together :party0011:

Welcome! It's such a motivation this website, gives you so much support and you always pick up things you didnt know! Enjoy!

Heya aislingb Welcome to this site and i agree everyone on here is so lovely and supportive :D You'll love it on this site

Thanks girls xx i stumbled on this site accidentally so im glad i did!:D theres loads off stuff here....now my only concern is spending way too much time here..:p

I'm sure I spend way to much time on here, but hey it helps keep us motivated and not fall off the wagon so often...and when you do it's easy to get back on track with everyones support

yeah nikki..i totally agree.i dont think any of us could do it without the support of someone...and theres plenty of it going here:D

Hi Aisling and welcome to Minimins :D This site really has been a Godsend to me, because although I go to my classes faithfully every week, this site provides me with pretty much everything I need to know!

I've been on SW since the middle of January and have lost almost a stone so far (although I may have put on some this week because I had a big family meal in a restaurant tonight, oops!) But I'm absolutely loving it and I know my food intake is so much healthier too :D xx

hi lolacola

thanks :) im the same i go to my classes every week..the image therapy really helps me alot.its great here people are so nice and helpful...its nice that everyone is supporting each other...ive been on the plan almost 6 weeks now and ive lost 14.5 lbs my next weigh in is tuesday..my sister's 30th was last night so i had a bad night of it too..food,drinks and cake :doh:
but what ive learned is if u have a bad day or whatever just forget about it and start again the next day...we all have a life and its hard to stick to it religiously 24/7 we all need to let loose every now and then!! xxx :bunnydance:

Hi and welcome to the boards! All full of great advice, tips, support news and ideas :) xxx

Hello and welcome to a wealth of support and information! As for too much time, at least it keeps us out of the kitchen cupboards!!!

Back