Hi everyone

Lottie321

I'm joining a slimming world class on Saturday morning after seeing some horrific pictures of me doing Born Survivor at the weekend! Yet to be weighed but I'm thinking I have a good 4st to lose! Feeling very fat and old and annoyed at myself for letting myself go! I played around with SW a few years ago but got the whole concept wrong, eating loads of pasta and those cup things like it was my last day on earth! Can't wait to get all the books and try loads of recipes out xxx

Hi Lottie,
whats born survivor?! Anyway sounds like your story almost mirrors mine except I 'need' to lose 4 stone but I only want to lose 2-3stone.
I went to sw a few years ago and successfully lost 3st but I've put 2 back on over the last 3yrs! Tried going back a couple of times but I always give up again.
I need a support network because I start sw and after the initial high of it I lose interest after a few weeks as I only lose on average a pound a week and it's slow and laborious!! I need someone to help me keep motivated and I would them too.
Anyway good luck... I start sw next Thursday 16th.
Lottie x

Hi Lottie sorry it had been a while, just getting used to this site too! Born survivor is an assault course. Not sure how I haul my fat backside round it but I have done it several times now! I'm now on week 2 and realising I slip when I am not prepared! Not had any superfree today as I have been chasing my tail all day. I lost 2.5 lbs on my first WI on Saturday. I know people lose much more. Well done for losing 3 stone, does that not prove to yourself that you can do it? I tend to lose lbs and get cocky and it goes to pot! I am going to take one day at a time and admit to myself it will be a very slow process! Let me know how you get on with your WI. We can support each other x

Hi Lottie sorry it had been a while, just getting used to this site too! Born survivor is an assault course. Not sure how I haul my fat backside round it but I have done it several times now! I'm now on week 2 and realising I slip when I am not prepared! Not had any superfree today as I have been chasing my tail all day. I lost 2.5 lbs on my first WI on Saturday. I know people lose much more. Well done for losing 3 stone, does that not prove to yourself that you can do it? I tend to lose lbs and get cocky and it goes to pot! I am going to take one day at a time and admit to myself it will be a very slow process! Let me know how you get on with your WI. We can support each other �� x

Hi,
Apologies from me too its been weeks since I logged on I couldn't attend that week so it was postponed another week. I finally had my first week last Thursday. So been on it 3 days now! Really positive, full of willpower and determination. Both survivor sound fun,I googled it!! Good on you for doing it!! Definitely support each other through it! Like you say it's going to be slow and laborious!! Lol!!
Well done on your weight loss so far, don't fall off the wagon! Lottie

Back