HI Everyone

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Hi to everyone :)

My name is Kay. Hubby and I seriously need to lose weight.

We decided once and for all to change our lifestyles 3 weeks ago. The first two weeks I lost 8lb, hubby lost 12lb! Then this last week we lost nothing :(.

We seriously need encouragement, tips, any help available.

Looking forward to making some new friends on here.

Hi Kay :D

You've come to the right place for support and encouragement. Welcome to our Community!

5 kids!!!!!! thought I was bonkers with 3...:):eek:

You and your hubby are really doing great so please don't be put off by one week where you stay the same. More to come off next week:D:D:D:D

Thanks!

We go to Turkey on hols 6 weeks today and all my clothes are tight around the middle. I gestimate I need to lose at least 10lbs by then :sigh:.

Can that be done?

Oh, and I fell off the wagon today :(

Thanks!

We go to Turkey on hols 6 weeks today and all my clothes are tight around the middle. I gestimate I need to lose at least 10lbs by then :sigh:.

Can that be done?

Oh, and I fell off the wagon today :(

10lbs in 6 weeks?...definitely!!!!!

Just get straight back on the wagon and think of those clothes :bliss:

Welcome to Minimins

Which diet are you and hubby doing :)

Hi Starlight

We are going to Slimming World - we got 12 weeks free from our GP because our BMI's were over 30 (41 and 42 actually!).

But we are really trying to make this a complete lifestyle change. If we diet, lose weight and then go back to how we were we're just going to gain it all again.

We really need to make big changes. We don't exercise at all at the moment. Well we have started taking long walks now to get us started.

WOW to you Starlight for what you have lost. You're a true inspiration to me.

Hi
Good luck to you and your husband.

Thats great getting a free 12 weeks and i hope you both do very well

Irene xx

Back