Hi everyone

Piglet

Is so doing it this time
Hi everyone, I've just joined your forum. It looks really great. I'm feeling a bit scared of leaving my first message but here goes. I live in West Sussex with my DH, 2 children, 2 guinea pigs, bunny rabbit and possibly a cat soon! I found the site by chance and was looking at the success photos and got totally inspired. I have a lot of weight to lose (about 8 stone) and it is really getting me down but finding this site has really made me want to try and do it this time. I hope I can be of help to someone out there too.

Piglet

Welcome on board hun, you will find loads of advice and support here and no need to be scared!

Gxx

Hi Guys
Err not really on any diet. I lost 5 half st with WW about 4years agos but have put all that back on plus more! Not sure who to do.

OMG you look amazing... I cant stop looking at your before and after pics and smiling! and Starlight wow you've lost loads... think I should go back to WW. I know it works and you've just proved it, its me that let myself down.

Hi Piglet. Well done on making your first post. Hope it will be the first of many.

Good luck with your diet journey, I'm sure the support and inspiration you'll find here will help to keep you motivated.

Hi Piglet and welcome from me too :)

I have a similar amount of weight to lose as you so don't be scared, enjoy, you've come to the best place to be!! :D

Lacey..xx :)

Hi Piglet , what diet will you be starting ? Whatever diet it is , welcome to the crazy world of diets :)

Hi Piglet, and welcome. As the others have said, whatever diet you choose to follow you will get loads of support on Minimins x x Good luck hun x

Thank you all so much! What a fab welcome, I'm suddenly feeling so positive. I have decided to stick to WW. I like the freedom of eating what I want as long as I keep to the points. Thank you so much, I'm so glad I found you guys xx

Back