hi eveyone!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LauraRoo, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. LauraRoo

LauraRoo New Member

Just joined sw again for the trillionth time :) I love it it's always worked but I always end up putting it back on! I have always yo yoed with my weight and dramatically too, I go between a size 14 to a size 22! Being big really changes me as a person not just pysically but emotionally. I am a fun loving out going prankster who changes into a miserable reseved self- consious paranoid moose! Lol... This year that's gunna change I'm determined!!! Was hoping to meet ppl who can relate to me! Hope to talk soon and the best of luck everyone with all tour weightloss! I hope you reach all your goals :))) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome LauraRoo:welcome:

It is good that you know you can lose weight on Slimming World as that is a good start...maintaining weight off is difficult for everyone as it is easy to let things slip but each time it is a learning experience and Slimming World is a good weight loss plan that can also help you maintain your weight for life once you get to target.

There is a good Slimming World Easter Challenge you might like to join?

Click on the link and it will take you there.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/182352-easter-challenge-2011-a.html
    Happy New Year LauraRoo:new_year:

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I am sure you will do very well on SW as you know it works for you.

Good luck

Irene xx

5. bestme

bestme Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(23.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi lauraroo!

I'm new to the site and just joined slimming world too, did it a few years ago and lost 2 stone in two months, i wish id have carried on but didnt and put it all back on! I have a lot to lose (weighed in at 18st 12lbs) at my first class on thurs but I'm determined this will be it, I'm going to change my life, change my body forever!!

I wish you the best of luck in your journey and let's hope we both stick it it this time!!

Take care,

Jo aka bestme :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.