hi eveyone!!!!

LauraRoo

Just joined sw again for the trillionth time :) I love it it's always worked but I always end up putting it back on! I have always yo yoed with my weight and dramatically too, I go between a size 14 to a size 22! Being big really changes me as a person not just pysically but emotionally. I am a fun loving out going prankster who changes into a miserable reseved self- consious paranoid moose! Lol... This year that's gunna change I'm determined!!! Was hoping to meet ppl who can relate to me! Hope to talk soon and the best of luck everyone with all tour weightloss! I hope you reach all your goals :))) x

Welcome LauraRoo:welcome:

It is good that you know you can lose weight on Slimming World as that is a good start...maintaining weight off is difficult for everyone as it is easy to let things slip but each time it is a learning experience and Slimming World is a good weight loss plan that can also help you maintain your weight for life once you get to target.

There is a good Slimming World Easter Challenge you might like to join?

Click on the link and it will take you there.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/182352-easter-challenge-2011-a.html
Happy New Year LauraRoo:new_year:

Hi lauraroo!

I'm new to the site and just joined slimming world too, did it a few years ago and lost 2 stone in two months, i wish id have carried on but didnt and put it all back on! I have a lot to lose (weighed in at 18st 12lbs) at my first class on thurs but I'm determined this will be it, I'm going to change my life, change my body forever!!

I wish you the best of luck in your journey and let's hope we both stick it it this time!!

Take care,

Jo aka bestme :)

Back