Hi - Finally Trying to Stick to a diet

Citystar

Hi,

I am trying to figure out which diet to follow. I am thinking of Atkins/Low carbs.

I tend to start diet fall of it or something just happens.

I really am trying to motivate myself but finding it difficult i guess alot of other things on my mind. Most of my 20;s I as over weight now i'm 30 I really wanna make a change.

Sorry for the rant.

Thanks

Citystar said:
Hi,

I am trying to figure out which diet to follow. I am thinking of Atkins/Low carbs.

I tend to start diet fall of it or something just happens.

I really am trying to motivate myself but finding it difficult i guess alot of other things on my mind. Most of my 20;s I as over weight now i'm 30 I really wanna make a change.

Sorry for the rant.

Thanks
I've done atkins and low carb very hard ... Have you tried slimming world I'm doing it and loving it its not really a diet its a healthy balanced lifestyle and for the first time in years I'm eating foods that I enjoy that are helping me lose weight I don't feel hungry grumpy or any of that I have treats and I can eat out and do a lot without my weightloss suffering I've lost 1st 4 in 13 weeks and feel fantastic I can actually see myself eating cooking and living this way forever its easy

Hi Catherine!

No I havent tried slimming world. I was thinking possibly going on to that later. I know carbs are my biggest problem big time. Alot of pounds to loose i know.

Thanks Irene!!

x

I'm doing slimming world too and I totally agree with cat yoyo, I have been doing slimming world for 4 weeks now and lost 9 pounds. And the good part about it, is you dont really have to over portion control, and you can pretty much eat what you want when you want it :). Slimming world are very supportive too :)

Back