Hi Folkes

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dazurei, 3 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Dazurei

Dazurei New Member

I'm so glad i stumbled onto this website, which is amazing because I am in need of support. I joined SW 4 weeks ago and not doing very well. :cry: but i am determined to get back on track for next weeks weigh in on Tuesday. I'm gonna get busy familiarising myself with this website. speak soon.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stormwind

Stormwind Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey ! :)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Hope you do well with SW. Are you going to a class?

Irene xx
  5. miss bee

miss bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    healthy eating/calorie counting
    :wavey:hi there.
    good luck with your weight loss:)
  6. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    Hi and :welcome: to the forums!
    Good luck on your weight loss journey
    Sharkbait1983 x
  7. Dazurei

Dazurei New Member

Hi IreneH, Boy it took me a while to figure out what to do and where to go to respond to your post. Thanks for your welcome, infact thanks to everyone for making me welcome. I do attend a SW class and since my last post, i went to class last Tuesday, and guess wot!! i gained another 2lbs, needless to say i quickly departed without waiting for image therapy etc. I really felt ashamed as those who started with me are steadily losing their weight. but for whatever reason I am gaining what I initially lost in the beginning. I am getting a lot of inspiration from what Ive read on this website, i just need to visit more often and on a daily basis.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.