Hi Folks I'm new to Weightwatchers

Hi there, I have just signed up for ww monthly pass today. I am going to my first class on Monday and hope to spend a bit time over the weekend getting my head round the regime. I would appreciate any hints or tips that those of you who are familiar with ww could give me. Looking forward to gettin to know you all.
Linda

Hey Linda :D
Good luck on WW! I joined a class this week too, and am chucking myself right in to understanding it too.
Have a great weekend!

Hi and :welcome2:

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hiya i'm new too but really looking forward to getting started and posting on here! Hope you have a successful journey!

Good luck!

Hi everyone, I rejoined WW last Wednesday - confession time - I have already been at goal weight three times!! Each time I have sworn it would be the last time, yet here I am again! May I wish all my fellow 'newbies' all success. :)

Go for it girls!!! You can do it - looking forward to talking to you all on here!!!! xxxx

welcome girlies! you will love it here, its packed full of advice and ideas, and theres always someone about to answer your questions! good luck with your weight losses all of you.
xx

Welcome everyone, all the best on ww i'm on my 2nd week today and i'm really enjoying the food, the advise you get on here is also great. xx

Welcome girls

Im pretty new aswel, first weigh in tomorrow and Im loving the plan so hoping for a good loss tomorrow, Ive found it really easy to stick to as i can still have my beloved crisps and choc!
Good luck
xxxx

Hi Everyone and thank you for the great welcome. I've not had a brilliant week and have been quite stressed about a few things and that is always when I head for the comfort food so don't think I will have lost anything much this week. But I intend to keep going and hope to make time to really get to grips with the programme this week in time for my weekly shop. I really find that planning ahead is what makes it possible for me to stick to a diet and I haven't really had the time or the inclination to do that this past week soooo..... today is a new day here goes...

Back